Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

So you agree LPM is wrong? Why on earth get involved in the chat then? And even if you did get involved, surely it would make sense to say ‘he’s wrong in saying we facilitate bigotry’ 

almost like you have a vendetta here :rolleyes:

Doubling the amount of fans who sing, chant and believe in bigotry, by closing your family 'No Swearing" stand, and kicking the families out,  is in any sane persons view "Facilitating Bigotry" for perceived profit.

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Doubling the amount of fans who sing, chant and believe in bigotry, by closing your family 'No Swearing" stand, and kicking the families out,  is in any sane persons view "Facilitating Bigotry" for perceived profit.

Not doubling mind, they got W6/7 before. I got shot down for making open comparisons between one and two stands so I assume others in this debate will say consistency is fair. 

Yet again, regardless of the seat numbers we give them, we will still have bigots in the stadium. Reducing numbers will not mitigate this. As has been shown in the past, all it will mean is a higher likeliness of more of them in home stands. 

Until a time where we can bring enough st Mirren fans to these games to fill the stands, this is a necessary evil in a money business I’d say. 

Guest TPAFKATS
If I’m factoring that in why aren’t you factoring in the ice cold temperatures at the Celtic games? It snowed earlier that day ffs [emoji38]
do you really think similar weather would impact a crowd to the tune of roughly 3,000... 
Yeah, it really wasn't similar weather though. Oh, and I didn't say 3000.

Guest TPAFKATS
We will always have fans of the bigot brothers in our stadium (bigots) Whether having 1,500 in one stand, having more over two stands or having them in a combination of home and away stands, they are there. If anyone genuinely thinks limiting tickets stops bigots getting into the stadium they are beyond naive [emoji38]
So you facilitate it by giving them an extra stand. Glad you understand where antrim and oaksoft were coming from.

12 hours ago, bazil85 said:

A claim of ‘Appeasing’ bigotry and ‘pandering’ can’t be correlated at all?

Nobody said that either. :blink:

That's you up to 4 errors in a single page.

You'd be better off just quoting people directly rather than trying to "translate" their words for the rest of us.

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Not doubling mind, they got W6/7 before. I got shot down for making open comparisons between one and two stands so I assume others in this debate will say consistency is fair. 

Yet again, regardless of the seat numbers we give them, we will still have bigots in the stadium. Reducing numbers will not mitigate this. As has been shown in the past, all it will mean is a higher likeliness of more of them in home stands. 

Until a time where we can bring enough st Mirren fans to these games to fill the stands, this is a necessary evil in a money business I’d say. 

No need for any away fans in home end. Ticket stipulates you will be ejected if you are in wrong end. Only need to kick any transgressors out once for the message to hit home. Never facilitate bigotry!

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Yet again, regardless of the seat numbers we give them, we will still have bigots in the stadium. Reducing numbers will not mitigate this.

Of course it will. You will have fewer of them and therefore a proportionately smaller amount of bigotry on show.

The problem here is that you are equating "facilitating" with "wilfully promoting" and your response is to be defensive.

Like I keep saying, if you SLOW DOWN from spamming the thread with auto-responses to everyone, take the time to READ each post and use a dictionary (PLEASE!) to UNDERSTAND the words being used, you'll find he conversation will flow better.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, bazil85 said:

And as I have said, you as asking an impossibility. The away stats don’t appear to be recorded anywhere and because of that you’re desperately holding onto it. Even though the likely away crowds justify my point. As does the average crowds being massively up, something you have not addressed. 

Care to take a stab at the money it has generated? I have given predictions based on the increased tickets we’ve given them and very reserved expense claims. I think it’s easily income in the region of £50k with expenses at no more (likely way less) than £3,000 a game. You’ll likely come back requested evidence that isn’t possible to give and based on your clear bias agenda ignore the mountains of evidence already provided :rolleyes:

Get me some evidence, you found the figures for Kilmarnock so I daresay it not impossible - you're just too lazy! :1eye 

Up till then my guesses are as good as yours.

Spoiler

Better IMO! :P

Edited by Bud the Baker

On 4/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, TPAFKATS said:
On 4/12/2019 at 11:10 PM, bazil85 said:
If I’m factoring that in why aren’t you factoring in the ice cold temperatures at the Celtic games? It snowed earlier that day ffs emoji38.png
do you really think similar weather would impact a crowd to the tune of roughly 3,000... 

Yeah, it really wasn't similar weather though. Oh, and I didn't say 3000.

The 3,000 was a comparison on last season games against Morton/ Livi & Falkirk to support my point that the importance of a fixture will impact the crowd, sometimes drastically (like the Dundee game) 

people saying the slight weather differences between two games to try & claim that we see significantly lowered crowds (our home crowd for Celtic game was actually higher than Killie so the number of fans dropping off due to the weather would need to be significant) because of the two stand arrangement is absolute bottom of the barrel stuff :lol:

On 4/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, TPAFKATS said:
On 4/12/2019 at 11:05 PM, bazil85 said:
We will always have fans of the bigot brothers in our stadium (bigots) Whether having 1,500 in one stand, having more over two stands or having them in a combination of home and away stands, they are there. If anyone genuinely thinks limiting tickets stops bigots getting into the stadium they are beyond naive emoji38.png

So you facilitate it by giving them an extra stand. Glad you understand where antrim and oaksoft were coming from.

That’s not what I wrote at all

On 4/13/2019 at 1:53 PM, oaksoft said:

Nobody said that either. :blink:

That's you up to 4 errors in a single page.

You'd be better off just quoting people directly rather than trying to "translate" their words for the rest of us.

Zero errors in a single page. You keep trying to push this but just like the rest you can’t evidence it in my posts. You seemed to be claiming I said something LPM didn’t write. post since have humped that theory :rolleyes:

On 4/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, Lord Pityme said:

No need for any away fans in home end. Ticket stipulates you will be ejected if you are in wrong end. Only need to kick any transgressors out once for the message to hit home. Never facilitate bigotry!

So tickets stipulating they aren’t allowed in will mitigate bigotry? :lol:

yeah because that’s stopped them in years gone by and they’ve always left so calmly when found in the past :unsure:

On 4/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, oaksoft said:

Of course it will. You will have fewer of them and therefore a proportionately smaller amount of bigotry on show.

The problem here is that you are equating "facilitating" with "wilfully promoting" and your response is to be defensive.

Like I keep saying, if you SLOW DOWN from spamming the thread with auto-responses to everyone, take the time to READ each post and use a dictionary (PLEASE!) to UNDERSTAND the words being used, you'll find he conversation will flow better.

Reducing them from two stands to one + W6/7 will not mitigate bigotry. Not every fan of these teams are bigots and a reduction of a few hundred tickets will not act as a deterrent to people of that disposition.  

On 4/13/2019 at 9:02 PM, Bud the Baker said:

Get me some evidence, you found the figures for Kilmarnock so I daresay it not impossible - you're just too lazy! :1eye 

Up till then my guesses are as good as yours.

Reveal hidden contents

Better IMO! :P

I already shared evidence social media doesn’t allow for searching further back than roughly February and you’ll see from our match reports they’re not published. 

The question really is if you think the likely home away split can really suggest you’re right? I would wager you don’t actually believe Motherwell only took a few hundred fans to the two games and you’re just trolling. 

Regardless as it sits now, I have provided evidence of Killie vs Celtic crowds. You have provided zero evidence. :unsure:

25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I already shared evidence social media doesn’t allow for searching further back than roughly February and you’ll see from our match reports they’re not published. 

The question really is if you think the likely home away split can really suggest you’re right? I would wager you don’t actually believe Motherwell only took a few hundred fans to the two games and you’re just trolling. 

Regardless as it sits now, I have provided evidence of Killie vs Celtic crowds. You have provided zero evidence. :unsure:

Wager away or look back to the second Motherwell game which was in. erm, roughly February. :1eye

As for evidence oaksoft provided better than yours back on P13 of the the thread as I've said on a number of occasions. :hammer

I look forward to your reply although I suspect it will it be a case of the AWBs hit Let's Go Round Again! :whistle

Edited by Bud the Baker

18 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Wager away or look back to the second Motherwell game which was in. erm, roughly February. :1eye

As for evidence oaksoft provided better than yours back on P13 of the the thread as I've said on a number of occasions. :hammer

I look forward to your reply although I suspect it will it be a case of the AWBs hit Let's Go Round Again! :whistle

The Motherwell game is there but they didn't post the crowds on twitter of facebook, I've provided screenshots as evidence. Feel free to look yourself. Further games back aren't available at all.

You can think off the back of a winning run, Motherwell only took a few 100 fans to Paisley which would be required to support your theory that home crowds go considerably down at OF home games. But you know you have zero evidence for this. :rolleyes:

So you'll accept Oaksoft evidence for six games (three that happened four years ago) but you don't accept my average crowd numbers over full seasons for the last 10 years in the top flight that show this season we are up by over 700 on the next best attended season in this stadium? You also don't accept the fact we've sold record season tickets this season for the new ground? :huh: Proving your bias, thank you. 

As I have said before, the average attendances provide an impossibility for your POV. Income can't be minimum and home fans can't also be down, the figures simply don't allow it. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The Motherwell game is there but they didn't post the crowds on twitter of facebook, I've provided screenshots as evidence. Feel free to look yourself. Further games back aren't available at all.

You can think off the back of a winning run, Motherwell only took a few 100 fans to Paisley which would be required to support your theory that home crowds go considerably down at OF home games. But you know you have zero evidence for this. :rolleyes:

So you'll accept Oaksoft evidence for six games (three that happened four years ago) but you don't accept my average crowd numbers over full seasons for the last 10 years in the top flight that show this season we are up by over 700 on the next best attended season in this stadium? You also don't accept the fact we've sold record season tickets this season for the new ground? :huh: Proving your bias, thank you. 

As I have said before, the average attendances provide an impossibility for your POV. Income can't be minimum and home fans can't also be down, the figures simply don't allow it. :rolleyes:

Your the one trying to change my opinion and yet again you post nothing new! :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Your the one trying to change my opinion and yet again you post nothing new! :1eye

So your opinion is that home crowds are considerably down in the OF games and the arrangement doesn’t make us much money? You accept this is based on zero facts and contrary to recent game evidence... or am I miss interpreting this. :rolleyes:

Surely you’re also asking Oak for home/ away splits or is that not double standards... 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So your opinion is that home crowds are considerably down in the OF games and the arrangement doesn’t make us much money? You accept this is based on zero facts and contrary to recent game evidence... or am I miss interpreting this. :rolleyes:

Surely you’re also asking Oak for home/ away splits or is that not double standards... 

I refer you to my previous post! :1eye

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We lost over 1000 home fans in a few days between the recent Dundee and Celtic games... fact! Or do you contend its false?

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Because I've already answered it on a number of occasions earlier in the thread! :1eye

In other words ‘yes I think Motherwell only took a few hundred fans to these two games and the home crowds against OF are way down on all the others apart from Killie’ 

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

In other words ‘yes I think Motherwell only took a few hundred fans to these two games and the home crowds against OF are way down on all the others apart from Killie’ 

In other words NO, I've already explained why I think you're comparing apples with oranges yet again I'll say if you want to change my opinion provide some evidence not assumptions! :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker