Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

36 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

GLS in making this call said that numbers against Celtic and rangers were generally down based on previous games anyway regarding families and younger fans. Are you saying he lied? 

What’s your response to my number backed evidence our mid week crowds against other teams this season are not considerably (or at all) higher than the Celtic game? You can’t deny it. 

season ticket sales this season up, home attendance numbers up. Have you got actual evidence that more young fans are staying away this season than previous? Doesn’t sound like you do. I’ll say this again because it’s clearly not going in THE DROP IN FANS IS IN LINE WITH OTHER WEEKDAY GAMES 

There you go again claiming more than your evidence supports - one midweek game in bad weather in March (Kilmarnock) against another a month later in BST,  in better weather and during the school holidays with (as has been noted elsewhere on the site) Celtic fans paying into the home stands and ourselves in the middle of a vital run of matches if we are to avoid relegation or a play-off spot!

All it really shows is that the attendance at each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances - FWIW I still find oaksoft's model (P13) more relevant than yours especially if you factor in the OK factor the first of this season's games.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

No person attack at all, LPM has consistently shown he is against all things GLS and SMFC. Just look at his posts. 

I have provided actual figures that prove the 1,000 drop he claims is all down to the two stands deal isn’t correct. So his point has been answered.

What’s your response to the fall in numbers being in line with at least our last two weekday games not against Celtic or Rangers? 

I don't want to get into this debate, but you are clearly choosing to ignore the fact that despite Celtic fans being given - and filling -2 stands, they still didn't beat the attendance at the Kilmarnock game.  So overall the home fans count was significantly down for the Celtic game 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

There you go again claiming more than your evidence supports - one midweek game in bad weather in March (Kilmarnock) against another a month later in BST,  in better weather and during the school holidays with (as has been noted elsewhere on the site) Celtic fans paying into the home stands and ourselves in the middle of a vital run of matches if we are to avoid relegation or a play-off spot!

All it really shows is that the attendance at each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances - FWIW I still find oaksoft's model (P13) more relevant than yours especially if you factor in the OK factor the first of this season's games.

There was snow on the hills for the Celtic game and it was bitter cold. Look at the Motherwell crowd as well which was weekday, I could probably look at other weekday games and I wager the home crowds won’t be massively more than the Celtic game.

You are again asking for an impossibility where I provide evidence of every single fans reason for going/ not going to games. My point is and always has been that we don’t see drop off considerable enough for the arrangement to impact other income 

Everything you’ve said is subjective, my stats are actual home fan numbers against actual home fan numbers. There is nothing that suggests we see a much larger drop-off in fan numbers because of the decision to give them two stands. I’m not saying there is zero but nothing suggests it’s significant, certainly not when compared to the income. 

Celtic also didn’t sell out so then, away fans paying into the home stands is unbacked speculation. Something you seem to be accusing me of (even though I’ve given actual figures) 

You have completely contradicted yourself. Oakfield model for determining how much money we get for given away fans is more reliable, then quoting the OK factor which will have impacted home crowds. Why is it okay to use that for the Celtic game but not consider other factors for the Rangers game and a low crowd?.. then go back to other factors like the weather for the next Celtic game. No consistency, just moving goalposts to support your agenda 

Whether you like it or not my figures are backed up by 

- actual away crowds 

- the fact we haven’t seen a dip in season tickets we’ve seen a big uplift 

- the fact we haven’t seen a dip in overall crowd numbers we’ve seen a big uplift. 

If there is any truth that this decision is putting loyal fans off, how on earth do you justify that our crowds are the largest in average (by far) since we moved to this stadium? It boggles the mind. 

28 minutes ago, Vambo57 said:

I don't want to get into this debate, but you are clearly choosing to ignore the fact that despite Celtic fans being given - and filling -2 stands, they still didn't beat the attendance at the Kilmarnock game.  So overall the home fans count was significantly down for the Celtic game 

It wasn't look at my figures again. 

Celtic attendance 6,597. The number of seats in the two stands is 3,287 so even if they sold out (they didn't you just have to have been at the game to see there were 100s of empty seats. This is also proof we likely didn't have any/ many away fans in home end) there were 3,310 home fans there. 

Kilmarnock attendance 4,458 with 1,214 away fans. 

So Killie game home fans 3,244

So it wasn't significantly down, it had to be up. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

GLS in making this call said that numbers against Celtic and rangers were generally down based on previous games anyway regarding families and younger fans. Are you saying he lied? 

What’s your response to my number backed evidence our mid week crowds against other teams this season are not considerably (or at all) higher than the Celtic game? You can’t deny it. 

season ticket sales this season up, home attendance numbers up. Have you got actual evidence that more young fans are staying away this season than previous? Doesn’t sound like you do. I’ll say this again because it’s clearly not going in THE DROP IN FANS IS IN LINE WITH OTHER WEEKDAY GAMES 

Answer the question... "does yir auntie huv bawz"?

it is shameful a club that picked up awards for being a Family Club closes its family stand, Panda club and all the pre match activities for youngsters because they make another tenner, just to facilitate racist, sectarian, hate filled violent behaviour. Absolutely shameful and your weasel words will never be able to deflect, or drown out the facts of that shameul decision.

i ask again since you believe you are the man with the answers, where are the next generation of saints fans goung to come from, given the club has turned its back on families, and kids, for a few dollars more..?

Yawn, here we go. Since a few people are refusing to accept the painfully obvious, without some figures to back it up, here they are. St Mirren have had seven mid-week home fixtures this season. The attendances for each are below. The away crowds are not available for all (either because I can't find them on twitter or they aren't on any other reports) 

Spartans in June. Crowd 1,430 with 71 away fans. Doesn't tell us much

Celtic in September. Crowd 7,288, away not available but the min home crowd if Celtic sold out (which from memory they didn't) is 4,001. Crowd likely had a jump as OK first match but even at that, it supports that fans aren't staying away in mass numbers because of the two stand deal. 

Motherwell in October. Crowd 4,001. Away not available but even if Motherwell took 500 (likely took more than this) the crowd would be at most 191 (not significant IMO) more than the last Celtic game

St Johnstone in December. Crowd 4,891. Away not available. Crowd probably seen a wee bump with it being boxing day (closer to a weekend fixture) and St Johnstone always take a small away crowd so I'd say we could have had between 4,200- 4,500 fans here. Probably not the best comparison for other mid-week fixtures, significantly higher than Killie, Celtic and Motherwell. 

Motherwell in February. 4,383. Away not available. This was when they were on lightning form and I believe had won five or six on the bounce. Wouldn't be surprised if they had close to 1,000 fans here (they were in fine voice). Again home crowd likely similar to Killie, other Motherwell game and Celtic. 

Kilmarnock in March, 4,458 and 1,214 away. A home crowd of 3,244

Celtic in April. 6,597. Away not available but a max again if they sold out (they didn't) 3,287. So min home crowd 3,310. 

This is all the facts and available information in black and white. Yes some of the absolute specific numbers, I can't find but even individuals lacking basic common sense must surely agree I have not said anything outlandish in my away fan predictions.

People can do what they will with this information, they can use Oakfields home crowd details if they wish (And accept the other factors impacting home crowds), they can use day light saving (lol) bad weather, they can even use the bands that were playing at the Bungalow at the same time for all I care. 

IMO none of the above suggests strong evidence that a significant number of fans do not go to St Mirren games vs the bigot brothers because of the current arrangement. Certainly not enough to make considerable inroads into my previously quoted income figures.  

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Answer the question... "does yir auntie huv bawz"?

it is shameful a club that picked up awards for being a Family Club closes its family stand, Panda club and all the pre match activities for youngsters because they make another tenner, just to facilitate racist, sectarian, hate filled violent behaviour. Absolutely shameful and your weasel words will never be able to deflect, or drown out the facts of that shameul decision.

i ask again since you believe you are the man with the answers, where are the next generation of saints fans goung to come from, given the club has turned its back on families, and kids, for a few dollars more..?

I don't like the arrangement as much as the next fan but I am a realist, football is a money game whether we like it or not and I have evidenced beyond doubt that this arrangement generates significant money. It's not great but until we're filling it with St Mirren fans, I can see the justification. 

They're coming through, all the other home games have activities for them, there numbers seem strong from where I sit. Season tickets are up, attendances are up. I'll ask again, where is your evidence less young fans are attending games this season? 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don't like the arrangement as much as the next fan but I am a realist, football is a money game whether we like it or not and I have evidenced beyond doubt that this arrangement generates significant money. It's not great but until we're filling it with St Mirren fans, I can see the justification. 

They're coming through, all the other home games have activities for them, there numbers seem strong from where I sit. Season tickets are up, attendances are up. I'll ask again, where is your evidence less young fans are attending games this season? 

No answer then, there have been considerably less family season tickets sold this season. Take a look at the family stand most games (other than bigot ones) its not even a third full now. Having been promoted on the back of welcoming families what a kick in the teeth to then kick them out. It is a financial and morally disastrous decision by short sighted fools.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

There was snow on the hills for the Celtic game and it was bitter cold. Look at the Motherwell crowd as well which was weekday, I could probably look at other weekday games and I wager the home crowds won’t be massively more than the Celtic game.

You are again asking for an impossibility where I provide evidence of every single fans reason for going/ not going to games. My point is and always has been that we don’t see drop off considerable enough for the arrangement to impact other income 

Everything you’ve said is subjective, my stats are actual home fan numbers against actual home fan numbers. There is nothing that suggests we see a much larger drop-off in fan numbers because of the decision to give them two stands. I’m not saying there is zero but nothing suggests it’s significant, certainly not when compared to the income. 

Celtic also didn’t sell out so then, away fans paying into the home stands is unbacked speculation. Something you seem to be accusing me of (even though I’ve given actual figures) 

You have completely contradicted yourself. Oakfield model for determining how much money we get for given away fans is more reliable, then quoting the OK factor which will have impacted home crowds. Why is it okay to use that for the Celtic game but not consider other factors for the Rangers game and a low crowd?.. then go back to other factors like the weather for the next Celtic game. No consistency, just moving goalposts to support your agenda 

Whether you like it or not my figures are backed up by 

- actual away crowds 

- the fact we haven’t seen a dip in season tickets we’ve seen a big uplift 

- the fact we haven’t seen a dip in overall crowd numbers we’ve seen a big uplift. 

If there is any truth that this decision is putting loyal fans off, how on earth do you justify that our crowds are the largest in average (by far) since we moved to this stadium? It boggles the mind. 

Well go ahead and do the other comparisons, back up your claims with evidence and don't just state your assumptions as if they were facts and remember I had to force you to find the figures for the Kilmarnock match of which you now seem so proud. :rolleyes:

I struggle to see the relevance of much of the your post - we're talking specifically about the three OF games and others that can be cited as having specific features similar to this ie playing both Kilmarnock & Celtic midweek.  

Your figures for the Kilmarnock (game were interesting and give some credence to you argument but as I said they are not absolute proof and cannot ever be as the circumstances will never be identical which is what I meant by "each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances". I already said that I recall the away attendance being 3246 so by my reckoning 100 extra home fans for a vital home game played during BST and during the school holidays doesn't convince me your argument is correct.

FWIW I still find oaksoft's model on P13 more relevant than yours and was pointing out the OK factor clearly boosted the home attendance in this season's first home game against Celtic as it  further proves my statement "each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances", I have no idea why the attendance for the Rangers game although a brief check on other events that day show there was a rugby international against Wales (testimonial for Dodie Weir) again a special set of circumstances. I'll say it again attendance at each game is affected by a different set of factors and your stat for the Kilmarnock game does not comprehensively prove your argument.

As long as you continue to post as if it is a game of brag (ie posting beyond what you have proved to be factual) you'll attract this sorta reply.

Edited by Bud the Baker

50 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No answer then, there have been considerably less family season tickets sold this season. Take a look at the family stand most games (other than bigot ones) its not even a third full now. Having been promoted on the back of welcoming families what a kick in the teeth to then kick them out. It is a financial and morally disastrous decision by short sighted fools.

There have been considerably more season tickets overall sold. Unless you can prove we have shrinking numbers of young fans coming to games there’s no question to answer. The family stand is not any quieter than it has been previous seasons, that stand has never been jam packed.

W7 is also engaging fans of younger age groups into coming along, no one can deny it’s had a positive impact.  

44 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well go ahead and do the other comparisons, back up your claims with evidence and don't just state your assumptions as if they were facts and remember I had to force you to find the figures for the Kilmarnock match of which you now seem so proud. :rolleyes:

I struggle to see the relevance of much of the your post - we're talking specifically about the three OF games and others that can be cited as having specific features similar to this ie playing both Kilmarnock & Celtic midweek.  

Your figures for the Kilmarnock (game were interesting and give some credence to you argument but as I said they are not absolute proof and cannot ever be as the circumstances will never be identical which is what I meant by "each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances". I already said that I recall the away attendance being 3246 so by my reckoning 100 extra home fans for a vital home game played during BST and during the school holidays doesn't convince me your argument is correct.

FWIW I still find oaksoft's model on P13 more relevant than yours and was pointing out the OK factor clearly boosted the home attendance in this season's first home game against Celtic as it  further proves my statement "each game is determined by a unique set of circumstances", I have no idea why the attendance for the Rangers game although a brief check on other events that day show there was a rugby international against Wales (testimonial for Dodie Weir) again a special set of circumstances. I'll say it again attendance at each game is affected by a different set of factors and your stat for the Kilmarnock game does not comprehensively prove your argument.

As long as you continue to post as if it is a game of brag (ie posting beyond what you have proved to be factual) you'll attract this sorta reply.

Again I thought it was common sense that Kilmarnock didn’t only take a couple hundred fans :lol: in looking out the figures all I’ve done is point out the bloody obvious imo. 

Look further up, I broke down all seven of our weekday home games this season. Check the figures for yourself and tell me if you still think we’re seeing considerable drop off in these fixtures? 

You’re again contradicting yourself. There are factors that impact all games yes but then to try and use those factors to suggest that crowds are noticeably down at OF games? What! So fans are staying away because of the two stand deal... but not when day light saving comes in :blink: it is a beyond ridiculous assumption that goes miles above any assumption I have made (Kilmarnock brought a good away crowd for example) 

Is it me, have I got your point completely wrong here? you seem to be agreeing with me that crowds fluctuate because of circumstance but on the other hand still holding onto crowds being down because we’ve given them two stands? Which is it? 

36 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Again I thought it was common sense that Kilmarnock didn’t only take a couple hundred fans :lol: in looking out the figures all I’ve done is point out the bloody obvious imo. 

Look further up, I broke down all seven of our weekday home games this season. Check the figures for yourself and tell me if you still think we’re seeing considerable drop off in these fixtures? 

You’re again contradicting yourself. There are factors that impact all games yes but then to try and use those factors to suggest that crowds are noticeably down at OF games? What! So fans are staying away because of the two stand deal... but not when day light saving comes in :blink: it is a beyond ridiculous assumption that goes miles above any assumption I have made (Kilmarnock brought a good away crowd for example) 

Is it me, have I got your point completely wrong here? you seem to be agreeing with me that crowds fluctuate because of circumstance but on the other hand still holding onto crowds being down because we’ve given them two stands? Which is it? 

Yes it is you - all I'm asking you to do is back up the statements you have made with facts - your claims, your responsibility to prove them - until you do you're just bullshitting!

Oaksoft has given figures that show the change in giving the OF the Family Stand as overflow instead of the W6/7 hasn't significantly increased overall attendance at the three OF matches. You've given the comparison between the home supports for the Killie & Celtic games, at my insistance :rolleyes: and they do back up your argument to an extent but as I've said there are other factors I've given that I think would more than account for this.

It's clear the home support is down for these matches that's not in dispute,  GLS has admitted that as you've said on more than one occasion - we're disputing the reason for this and I still reckon the major circumstance behind them being down for these three games is because the OF have been given the Family Stand.

29 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yes it is you - all I'm asking you to do is back up the statements you have made with facts - your claims, your responsibility to prove them - until you do you're just bullshitting!

Oaksoft has given figures that show the change in giving the OF the Family Stand as overflow instead of the W6/7 hasn't significantly increased overall attendance at the three OF matches. You've given the comparison between the home supports for the Killie & Celtic games, at my insistance :rolleyes: and they do back up your argument to an extent but as I've said there are other factors I've given that I think would more than account for this.

It's clear the home support is down for these matches that's not in dispute,  GLS has admitted that as you've said on more than one occasion - we're disputing the reason for this and I still reckon the major circumstance behind them being down for these three games is because the OF have been given the Family Stand.

I have given actual figures of what the income is comparing one stand to two stands. They have been VERY reserved figures and STILL show the income is easily one to two players. I also went a step further and gave figures for one stand against just W6/W7 as below. 

Family stand 1,654 - 718 fans (W6 & 7 capacity). So they have roughly 936 extra seats for three games. 936 X 3 X £20 (allowing for concessions) is still a considerable £56,160. Take off expenses of say £9,000 for policing and stewarding extras (Policing is an average is £4,500 per game in Scotland and is weighted to bigger crowds so ours will be one of the lowest, also given we would still have extra police/ steward costs if it was one stand and gave them W6/7 this is likely way more than the extra cost). The income is still in the region of £47,160 + the extra catering income (our catering deal is based on likely footfall which goes up under this arrangement). You can deny this information if you want but them be the best you'll get. No one is going to be able to get the exact breakdown of catering or the exact number of concessions, you're demanding an impossibility from me.  

These are all calculations that are relevant as the away crowds at these games are all very consistent (close to sell out), so unlike Oaksoft who by your own admission is looking at home crowds that'll fluctuate based on weather, DLS, league performance, manager, other sports events. 

As for yet more evidence our crowds don't considerably fall for these games, here is what I posted earlier for all our mid-week games this season. 

Since a few people are refusing to accept the painfully obvious, without some figures to back it up, here they are. St Mirren have had seven mid-week home fixtures this season. The attendances for each are below. The away crowds are not available for all (either because I can't find them on twitter or they aren't on any other reports) 

Spartans in June. Crowd 1,430 with 71 away fans. Doesn't tell us much

Celtic in September. Crowd 7,288, away not available but the min home crowd if Celtic sold out (which from memory they didn't) is 4,001. Crowd likely had a jump as OK first match but even at that, it supports that fans aren't staying away in mass numbers because of the two stand deal. 

Motherwell in October. Crowd 4,001. Away not available but even if Motherwell took 500 (likely took more than this) the crowd would be at most 191 (not significant IMO) more than the last Celtic game

St Johnstone in December. Crowd 4,891. Away not available. Crowd probably seen a wee bump with it being boxing day (closer to a weekend fixture) and St Johnstone always take a small away crowd so I'd say we could have had between 4,200- 4,500 fans here. Probably not the best comparison for other mid-week fixtures, significantly higher than Killie, Celtic and Motherwell. 

Motherwell in February. 4,383. Away not available. This was when they were on lightning form and I believe had won five or six on the bounce. Wouldn't be surprised if they had close to 1,000 fans here (they were in fine voice). Again home crowd likely similar to Killie, other Motherwell game and Celtic. 

Kilmarnock in March, 4,458 and 1,214 away. A home crowd of 3,244

Celtic in April. 6,597. Away not available but a max again if they sold out (they didn't) 3,287. So min home crowd 3,310. 

This is all the facts and available information in black and white. Yes some of the absolute specific numbers, I can't find but even individuals lacking basic common sense must surely agree I have not said anything outlandish in my away fan predictions.

People can do what they will with this information, they can use Oakfields home crowd details if they wish (And accept the other factors impacting home crowds), they can use day light saving (lol) bad weather, they can even use the bands that were playing at the Bungalow at the same time for all I care. 

IMO none of the above suggests strong evidence that a significant number of fans do not go to St Mirren games vs the bigot brothers because of the current arrangement. Certainly not enough to make considerable inroads into my previously quoted income figures.

Edited by bazil85

@bazil85  Nothing new - just the usual bluster! repeated in bold or italics:lol: You managed to find the figures for Kilmarnock I reckon the reason you haven't found the others I ask for is that they don't support your POV! :rolleyes: 

Did you ever give a convincing answer to @oaksoft - just curious because if you did I missed it.

I retain my opinion that giving W6/7 to the OF for these matches would be a better option.

Edited by Bud the Baker

31 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Also here are the average crowds for St Mirren over the last 10 seasons we've been in the top flight. This surely has to get to the point where something has to give and people admit this situation is undoubtedly earning us money and not turning fans away (in large numbers). 

Our highest average crowd in a decade (and at this stadium) with more than 784 fans in attendance per game ON AVERAGE! from our second best attended season in the last decade. 

Yet people are still saying 'This arrangement is turning loyal St Mirren fans away in massive numbers' 'This arrangement doesn't generate us much money:lol::lol::lol:Here's a fact for everyone, those two point's CAN NOT both be true based on the below factual figures. 

2018/19 (this season): 5,295

2014/15: 3,906

2013/14: 4,511

2012/13: 4,389

2011/12: 4,493

2010/11: 4,450

2009/10: 4,414

2008/09: 5,411

2007/08: 4,548

2006/07: 5,381

I have given actual figures of what the income is comparing one stand to two stands. They have been VERY reserved figures and STILL show the income is easily one to two players. I also went a step further and gave figures for one stand against just W6/W7 as below. 
Family stand 1,654 - 718 fans (W6 & 7 capacity). So they have roughly 936 extra seats for three games. 936 X 3 X £20 (allowing for concessions) is still a considerable £56,160. Take off expenses of say £9,000 for policing and stewarding extras (Policing is an average is £4,500 per game in Scotland and is weighted to bigger crowds so ours will be one of the lowest, also given we would still have extra police/ steward costs if it was one stand and gave them W6/7 this is likely way more than the extra cost). The income is still in the region of £47,160 + the extra catering income (our catering deal is based on likely footfall which goes up under this arrangement). You can deny this information if you want but them be the best you'll get. No one is going to be able to get the exact breakdown of catering or the exact number of concessions, you're demanding an impossibility from me.  
These are all calculations that are relevant as the away crowds at these games are all very consistent (close to sell out), so unlike Oaksoft who by your own admission is looking at home crowds that'll fluctuate based on weather, DLS, league performance, manager, other sports events. 
As for yet more evidence our crowds don't considerably fall for these games, here is what I posted earlier for all our mid-week games this season. 

Since a few people are refusing to accept the painfully obvious, without some figures to back it up, here they are. St Mirren have had seven mid-week home fixtures this season. The attendances for each are below. The away crowds are not available for all (either because I can't find them on twitter or they aren't on any other reports) 

Spartans in June. Crowd 1,430 with 71 away fans. Doesn't tell us much

Celtic in September. Crowd 7,288, away not available but the min home crowd if Celtic sold out (which from memory they didn't) is 4,001. Crowd likely had a jump as OK first match but even at that, it supports that fans aren't staying away in mass numbers because of the two stand deal. 

Motherwell in October. Crowd 4,001. Away not available but even if Motherwell took 500 (likely took more than this) the crowd would be at most 191 (not significant IMO) more than the last Celtic game

St Johnstone in December. Crowd 4,891. Away not available. Crowd probably seen a wee bump with it being boxing day (closer to a weekend fixture) and St Johnstone always take a small away crowd so I'd say we could have had between 4,200- 4,500 fans here. Probably not the best comparison for other mid-week fixtures, significantly higher than Killie, Celtic and Motherwell. 

Motherwell in February. 4,383. Away not available. This was when they were on lightning form and I believe had won five or six on the bounce. Wouldn't be surprised if they had close to 1,000 fans here (they were in fine voice). Again home crowd likely similar to Killie, other Motherwell game and Celtic. 

Kilmarnock in March, 4,458 and 1,214 away. A home crowd of 3,244

Celtic in April. 6,597. Away not available but a max again if they sold out (they didn't) 3,287. So min home crowd 3,310. 

Yet again...
ONE STAND WAS NEVER AN OPTION.
IT HAS NEVER HISTORICALLY HAPPENED IN THIS STADIUM.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TABLE FOR DISCUSSION.

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON USING THIS MODEL TO SKEW FIGURES IN YOUR FAVOUR!

ps... Snow on the hills affecting it now! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

What next?
The corner shop ran out of Red Bull?

If you ever catch that tail, don't bite too hard!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No person attack at all, LPM has consistently shown he is against all things GLS and SMFC. Just look at his posts. 

I have provided actual figures that prove the 1,000 drop he claims is all down to the two stands deal isn’t correct. So his point has been answered.

What’s your response to the fall in numbers being in line with at least our last two weekday games not against Celtic or Rangers? 

Until we are discussing the SAME issue, you get none of my time or a response. It is a waste of my time as your skewed figures are not realistic nor worth discission.

Back to basics...

The decision to give the OF the family stand INSTEAD OF part of the West Stand has generated how much profit?

When you are prepared to discuss THAT, which has historical basis, then you might just get some of my time.

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

@bazil85  Nothing new - just the usual bluster! You managed to find the figures for Kilmarnock I reckon the reason you haven't found the others I ask for is that they don't support your POV! :rolleyes: 

Did you ever give a convincing answer to @oaksoft - just curious because if you did I missed it.

I retain my opinion that giving W6/7 to the OF for these matches would be a better option.

Have a look yourself and see if you can find them. Here's some facts that would have to exist for them not to support my POV. You can tell me if you think they're likely.

Let's take 'considerably more' to be 200 St Mirren fans not attending the OF games. This is speculative but I'd say that was considerable.  

4,001 Motherwell September game attendance. Given we had an absolute minimum of 3,310 home fans at the Celtic game, for the home crowd to be 'considerably more' at this game, Motherwell would have had to have less than 491 fans in attendance. Does that sound likely? 

Can do the same for the other Motherwell game in February. Using the same maths. 4,383 in attendance. 3,310 at Celtic game. Motherwell would have had to have less than 873 at this game for it to be considerable. Does that seem likely? . 

As I've said St Johnstone on Boxing day would be much more like a Saturday game IMO. Surely you don't disagree with that? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet again...
ONE STAND WAS NEVER AN OPTION.
IT HAS NEVER HISTORICALLY HAPPENED IN THIS STADIUM.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TABLE FOR DISCUSSION.

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON USING THIS MODEL TO SKEW FIGURES IN YOUR FAVOUR!

ps... Snow on the hills affecting it now! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What next?
The corner shop ran out of Red Bull?

If you ever catch that tail, don't bite too hard!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yet again, I'm allowed a different opinion from you that W6/ 7 was also never an option. You say this like I'm not acknowledging your opinion, I am but people are allowed to disagree with you. 

Snow on the hill does not affect it ffs, I was making a comparison about how stupid it was to claim day light saving and a wee bit of cold weather impacts it (not my claim) try reading things properly. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Until we are discussing the SAME issue, you get none of my time or a response. It is a waste of my time as your skewed figures ate not realistic nor worth discission.

Back to basics...

The decision to give the OF the family stand INSTEAD OF part of the West Stand has generated how much profit?

When you are prepared to discuss THAT, which has historical basis, then you might just get some of my time.

Okay done:

Yet again as per my first post I was discussing one stand to two which I am well within my right to but above are some calculations on W6/7 vs a whole stand. Still substantial income ability IMO. 

Still not willing to admit you were wrong in saying I was moving goalposts even though I quoted my initial post huh? 

Okay done:
Yet again as per my first post I was discussing one stand to two which I am well within my right to but above are some calculations on W6/7 vs a whole stand. Still substantial income ability IMO. 
Still not willing to admit you were wrong in saying I was moving goalposts even though I quoted my initial post huh? 
Nope. Not at all.
Unlike you, I have been consistent.

Now deduct the cost of 400 reduced price season tickets.

I'd quite like to pay the additional stewards too. I really think they deserve it.

Catering has not generated additional profit for Saints this season because of this deal.

Oh dear Baz, the club just blew yours and their pathetic argument, and disastrous decion out of the water by revealing over 5000 saints fans attended the Dundee game which had a cracking special offer in the Family stand for two adults And up to 20 kids..!

being repeated (bit.ly/2D6f89s) for the last two home games, this should be on for EVERY feckin home game to build our support, or club and our community. Or should we be facilitating sectarian, bigoted racist, violent thugs?

Oh dear Baz, the club just blew yours and their pathetic argument, and disastrous decion out of the water by revealing over 5000 saints fans attended the Dundee game which had a cracking special offer in the Family stand for two adults And up to 20 kids..!
being repeated (bit.ly/2D6f89s) for the last two home games, this should be on for EVERY feckin home game to build our support, or club and our community. Or should we be facilitating sectarian, bigoted racist, violent thugs?
That was my point going right back to pre season... There was no attempt whatsoever to increase or maximise our own support before giving extra seats away.

Baz will, of course, come back and say families and children stay away... But why not try and change that rather than use it as an excuse for lazy management.

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

Do you honestly believe that all that took up the special offer tickets previously would have done so for a game involving either Celtic or Rangers?

Now remember you'd be saying (as you've posted it numerous times) to the parents, yeah send your kids down, there's only now 1600 odd sectarian, bigoted, racist, violent thugs a pitch length away.

You've sort off defeated your own argument.

So no one should go? You havent even got an argument, you just troll whatever i post. And when you get called out, you disappear.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

That was my point going right back to pre season... There was no attempt whatsoever to increase or maximise our own support before giving extra seats away.

Baz will, of course, come back and say families and children stay away... But why not try and change that rather than use it as an excuse for lazy management.

Baz's dogma has been obliterated by the mugs he was defending. We should be selling season tickets for the family stand for two adults plus 10-20 kids at these prices. Its our ground we should own it, great sponsorship opportunity. There you go smfc, theres another idea fro you yo nick, but not acknowledge.