Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So your comparing home fans at the Killie and Celtic matches proves something but we can't count home fans v Dundee as that was an important match?
emoji15.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Your lack of understanding is really on another level, I mean if it wasn't so consistently bad I would think you were trolling :lol:

Killie and Celtic, two weekday fixtures at similar times of the year with MUCH less importance (six pointer) than Dundee. The Killie home crowd being lower in anyones book is proof the two stand arrangement isn't turning off home fans. 

Dundee crowd WOULD have been influenced by how important it is, do you disagree on that? I provided a comparison on last season with the crowds at the Morton and Livi game, two games massively important to St Mirren fans last season and the Falkirk game inbetween. We lost roughly 3,000 fans. Anyone that thinks the importance of a game has no impact on crowds is delusional.

You like Bud the baker earlier are asking for an impossibility. It isn't my fault the figures aren't available but applying a little common sense will tell us all evidence points to home crowds being up. Are you saying GLS has lied in saying season tickets are at record high numbers? :huh: Evidence? 
But you have fallen into my trap I'm afraid. You have now got an impossibility for your point
1. Having to admit home crowds are up 
2. Saying it's because away crowds are up... I wonder why away crowds might be up... Maybe something to do with the decision to give two stands proving the financial benefit in doing so. :rolleyes: 
thanks for playing :booty
The crowd numbers being 784 up on average on the second closest season are meaningless!? hahahahahaha
By the way... At every game they announce the away crowd.

Did you fail arithmetic at school as well as debating?

Are take away sums too hard for you?

Another lie Baz mon Ami... Another lie.

Bud the Baker did not ask for an impossibility! He made a very salient point that you chose not to answer factually, preferring your usual misdirection and bluster!

There IS a very simple way to accurately calculate the home crowds.

You just choose not to!

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

You have put up a post suggesting the average crowds don’t hint at increased home crowds. [emoji38]
Really? That's it?

I simply asked the home crowds.

You said it was impossible to know then spun a load of misdirection.

I told you how simple it would be to calculate the home crowds.

That's me suggesting nothing.
Just asking and being ignored as usual!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Linking us giving an extra stand to us pandering to bigotry is incorrect. Regardless of how many tickets we give them, the problem remains. 

He wasn't making that claim either. :lol:

He was talking about FACILITATING bigotry.

You should use a dictionary to see that they are VERY different things.

oaksoft is.... correct, IMHO.   :rolleyes:

It's facilitating bigotry.

And that is precisely the point of all the Buddies grumping above.    And would be mine.

Same reason for me never paying into their grounds - and never wanting to share the same air as them.

It's all very well wanting to support your own team but when they are allowed to sing their songs, demonstrate their bigot/thug power and not be persuaded to act as normal humans, then your very presence is a tacit support of their bigotry and thug power.  It legitimises their bigotry.

Just don't turn up.

Of course, Scottish Clubs kow-tow to the money that bigots bring to the game.  If the clubs really cared then there would be  Scottish fitba authorities that would make an attempt to stamp out bigotry and the cheating and destroying of competition due to the bigot £ being more powerful than that of mere irreligious mortals.

Aye, I AM disenchanted...   :angry:

Edited by antrin

Guest TPAFKATS
Your lack of understanding is really on another level, I mean if it wasn't so consistently bad I would think you were trolling [emoji38]
Killie and Celtic, two weekday fixtures at similar times of the year with MUCH less importance (six pointer) than Dundee. The Killie home crowd being lower in anyones book is proof the two stand arrangement isn't turning off home fans. 
Dundee crowd WOULD have been influenced by how important it is, do you disagree on that? I provided a comparison on last season with the crowds at the Morton and Livi game, two games massively important to St Mirren fans last season and the Falkirk game inbetween. We lost roughly 3,000 fans. Anyone that thinks the importance of a game has no impact on crowds is delusional.
If you are going to take 'the importance of the game' into account then you also have to factor in the awful weather for the Killie game.

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

By the way... At every game they announce the away crowd.

Did you fail arithmetic at school as well as debating?

Are take away sums too hard for you?

Another lie Baz mon Ami... Another lie.

Bud the Baker did not ask for an impossibility! He made a very salient point that you chose not to answer factually, preferring your usual misdirection and bluster!

There IS a very simple way to accurately calculate the home crowds.

You just choose not to!

emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png

They do yes but they don’t always post it on twitter and Facebook (can check yourself if you don’t believe me) and going back only allows you to get to February (from what I can tell) have a look yourself if you don’t believe me and tell me I’m wrong. 

Zero lies, zero shared, zero evidence. So is it fair to say you think despite record season ticket sales and our average attendances this season, gone sales are down? What a laugh you are :lol:

Believe me, if I had the details I would provide it to both of you, it isn’t online. I’ll ask again, do you genuinely think my calculations are wrong? :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Really? That's it?

I simply asked the home crowds.

You said it was impossible to know then spun a load of misdirection.

I told you how simple it would be to calculate the home crowds.

That's me suggesting nothing.
Just asking and being ignored as usual!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There’s a simple way to calculate the home crowds when the away crowds are no longer available... sure about that 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

He wasn't making that claim either. :lol:

He was talking about FACILITATING bigotry.

You should use a dictionary to see that they are VERY different things.

How are we facilitating ‘making easier’ bigotry? Where’s your proof of this. 

Guest TPAFKATS
How are we facilitating ‘making easier’ bigotry? Where’s your proof of this. 
Mibees he doesn't have proof and is just posting his opinion as fact.
Imagine doing that on this thread [emoji3]

2 hours ago, antrin said:

oaksoft is.... correct, IMHO.   :rolleyes:

It's facilitating bigotry.

And that is precisely the point of all the Buddies grumping above.    And would be mine.

Same reason for me never paying into their grounds - and never wanting to share the same air as them.

It's all very well wanting to support your own team but when they are allowed to sing their songs, demonstrate their bigot/thug power and not be persuaded to act as normal humans, then your very presence is a tacit support of their bigotry and thug power.  It legitimises their bigotry.

Just don't turn up.

Of course, Scottish Clubs kow-tow to the money that bigots bring to the game.  If the clubs really cared then there would be  Scottish fitba authorities that would make an attempt to stamp out bigotry and the cheating and destroying of competition due to the bigot £ being more powerful than that of mere irreligious mortals.

Aye, I AM disenchanted...   :angry:

We will always have fans of the bigot brothers in our stadium (bigots) Whether having 1,500 in one stand, having more over two stands or having them in a combination of home and away stands, they are there. If anyone genuinely thinks limiting tickets stops bigots getting into the stadium they are beyond naive :lol:

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Mibees he doesn't have proof and is just posting his opinion as fact.
Imagine doing that on this thread emoji3.png

That would be absolutely fine, I am simply asking for the same standards though. After been lambasted for days because some people still seem to genuinely think our home crowds are down this season :blink:

its just the nature on here, a lot aren’t able to admit when they’ve been proven wrong... 

31 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
6 hours ago, bazil85 said:
Your lack of understanding is really on another level, I mean if it wasn't so consistently bad I would think you were trolling emoji38.png

If you are going to take 'the importance of the game' into account then you also have to factor in the awful weather for the Killie game.

If I’m factoring that in why aren’t you factoring in the ice cold temperatures at the Celtic games? It snowed earlier that day ffs :lol:

do you really think similar weather would impact a crowd to the tune of roughly 3,000... 

They do yes but they don’t always post it on twitter and Facebook (can check yourself if you don’t believe me) and going back only allows you to get to February (from what I can tell) have a look yourself if you don’t believe me and tell me I’m wrong. 
Zero lies, zero shared, zero evidence. So is it fair to say you think despite record season ticket sales and our average attendances this season, gone sales are down? What a laugh you are [emoji38]
Believe me, if I had the details I would provide it to both of you, it isn’t online. I’ll ask again, do you genuinely think my calculations are wrong? :rolleyes:
That's not fair to say at all.
That's your tiny mind playing tricks with you again and making you type lies.

You said it was impossible to calculate.

I say the total attendances are easily available. Visiting support is announced at every game. It will be in each match day thread.
Alternatively, phone the club.

No idea why we are even discussing this anyway... I'm just pointing out that yet again, you lie to avoid answering a very simple question.

It is NOT an impossibility! [emoji14] [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I say the total attendances are easily available. Visiting support is announced at every game. It will be in each match day thread.

No idea why we are even discussing this anyway... I'm just pointing out that yet again, you lie to avoid answering a very simple question.

It is NOT an impossibility! emoji14.pngemoji23.png

Yet you can’t go onto find it to validate your point? Is it because of what you say was actually true it would prove I was right? :rolleyes:

like I say, I have been on the matchday threads, they aren’t there apart from the Kilmarnock game and they stop at February. Don’t believe me? Check. 

This is very easily addressed though if you’d be willing to answer a straight question (you’ve avoided plenty of them)  do you think my assertion on home crowds is vastly inaccurate and home crowds are drastically down for OF games? Let’s see if you’re willing to give a yes or no on this one... 

Another simple question you refuse to answer right enough. Where have I lied? 

25 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It is NOT an impossibility! emoji14.pngemoji23.png

Yawn, here we are with another addition of ‘facts’ folks. This time we will be providing evidence that

1. The Motherwell attendances weren’t posted on social media during the game and

2. that Facebook and twitter stop scrolling back at a certain stage on individual pages. I invite anyone in attendance to validate. 

If anyones counting the score is Bazil85 all the evidence vs BEK none :rolleyes:

F38DA5A2-58F4-4C8C-B800-DE61B482FDD7.png

7828E5FC-F8A8-4564-9BDD-5CDD3D18054D.png

9B74621C-012E-4824-867A-4D7320355B33.png

658B5902-0A23-4E99-AE55-826282C3498B.png

086A5A51-3EAE-43E2-B730-92BF53969F9D.png

E88DDA2B-2C63-47D0-97F5-CF3344213D38.png

Yawn, here we are with another addition of ‘facts’ folks. This time we will be providing evidence that
1. The Motherwell attendances weren’t posted on social media during the game and
2. that Facebook and twitter stop scrolling back at a certain stage on individual pages. I invite anyone in attendance to validate. 
If anyones counting the score is Bazil85 all the evidence vs BEK none :rolleyes:

F38DA5A2-58F4-4C8C-B800-DE61B482FDD7.thumb.png.3ef7ab6cdbd0219c38aa487542a62b6b.png
7828E5FC-F8A8-4564-9BDD-5CDD3D18054D.thumb.png.c5557587ca5324e20819b48d73bfe4cf.png
9B74621C-012E-4824-867A-4D7320355B33.thumb.png.a108140436f7a3730c7fd78f83ebc109.png
658B5902-0A23-4E99-AE55-826282C3498B.thumb.png.ff600ad498c364b09c9ca77c24b41931.png
086A5A51-3EAE-43E2-B730-92BF53969F9D.thumb.png.a665bf2aa348e7b03767555c32ea06c9.png
E88DDA2B-2C63-47D0-97F5-CF3344213D38.thumb.png.0e8a7c0beb146a8ab7a04d08ce1a9a4c.png
So if you contacted the club, they wouldn't be able to tell you?

You said it was an impossibility.

It isn't.

You lied!

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So if you contacted the club, they wouldn't be able to tell you?

You said it was an impossibility.

It isn't.

You lied!

Do you think the club store and more importantly can easily supply home fan numbers over the last seven seasons in the premier league and would for a BAWA debate? I think they would tell me to take a run and jump. 

Your post is a great example of the sheer desperation you’re going to after being proven wrong so many times ‘but but but you might be wrong because maybe you could phone the club to settle an argument’ :lol: no bother sunshine. Remember you said you were just at the wind up? :rolleyes:

again like I say, a simple question (that you'll likely refuse to answer again) do you genuinely think the figures I’m quoting are massively incorrect? Take your time... no rush.  

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I didn't say we were.  :blink: I was telling you what LPM was saying.

FFS try READING what people are posting.

This is getting ridiculous now.

So you agree LPM is wrong? Why on earth get involved in the chat then? And even if you did get involved, surely it would make sense to say ‘he’s wrong in saying we facilitate bigotry’ 

almost like you have a vendetta here :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So you agree LPM is wrong? Why on earth get involved in the chat then? And even if you did get involved, surely it would make sense to say ‘he’s wrong in saying we facilitate bigotry’ 

almost like you have a vendetta here :rolleyes:

I have offered no opinion on what he said so don't try and put words in my mouth.

I was picking you up for deliberately misrepresenting what he said on two separate occasions.

You then followed up by misrepresenting what I said, requiring me to correct you a third time.

You are not making my job easy you know.

‘Except we lost 1000 home fans in three days, but thats a stat that blows this bigot brother appeasing rationale oot the water!’ LPM

Yawn, this is almost getting too easy. A claim of ‘Appeasing’ bigotry and ‘pandering’ can’t be correlated at all? The lengths you’re going to try and fabricate an error from me. Sad really :unsure:

Do you think the club store and more importantly can easily supply home fan numbers over the last seven seasons in the premier league and would for a BAWA debate? I think they would tell me to take a run and jump. 
Your post is a great example of the sheer desperation you’re going to after being proven wrong so many times ‘but but but you might be wrong because maybe you could phone the club to settle an argument’ [emoji38] no bother sunshine. Remember you said you were just at the wind up? :rolleyes:
again like I say, a simple question (that you'll likely refuse to answer again) do you genuinely think the figures I’m quoting are massively incorrect? Take your time... no rush.  
Whether they will or won't is not the issue... They can!

You can get most of your information online and fill in the blanks via a polite request.

So what you categorically said is an impossibility is actually possible.

Might not be easy, but that was not the argument... at least it wasn't until you were caught yet again telling lies! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji14]

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Whether they will or won't is not the issue... They can!

You can get most of your information online and fill in the blanks via a polite request.

So what you categorically said is an impossibility is actually possible.

Might not be easy, but that was not the argument... at least it wasn't until you were caught yet again telling lies! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji14.png

Wow, your now onto word games as a way to try and save face on this debate? :lol: 

One problem, where’s your evidence they would give me the details? Until you can provide details that they definitely would, this is unbacked,  good effort though :rolleyes:

still waiting on one example of where I have lied, fabricated or moved goalposts