Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

I’ve asked several times to quote these supposed lies. The best people have done is the interpretation of the word few (lol), spelling mistakes and failing to understand a point on different comparisons. It’s all in black and white, there are no lies. 
You however have lied several times and I have called you out on them. 
More lies and misdirection.
All you know how to do other than spin!

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There have been no mistakes.

Funny how so many people can make the same mistakes and yet like some Brian Cox genius, you are all knowing!

For the record... You do not correct mistakes.
You can't when there are none.

You simply compound your lies, misdirection and spin with more lies, misdirection and spin in an attempt to weary others into submission!

emoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.png

I’ve asked several times to quote these supposed lies. The best people have done is the interpretation of the word few (lol), spelling mistakes and failing to understand a point on different comparisons. It’s all in black and white, there are no lies. 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

More lies and misdirection.
All you know how to do other than spin!

But you again can’t point out where I have lied or spun can you?

Do you see a pattern here, people accuse me of lies, I defend myself, they still can’t quote any of these supposed lies. And round we go 

But you again can’t point out where I have lied or spun can you?
Do you see a pattern here, people accuse me of lies, I defend myself, they still can’t quote any of these supposed lies. And round we go 
I have told you many a time that I have no intentions of trawling through your lies, misdirection and spin. I have nothing to prove.

It is there for anyone missing Jeremey Kyle to read if they like that contrived tosh.

I'm simply reminding you... since you seem to believe your own lies, misdirection and spin.

As I said... Odd that so many of us are wrong on the same points yet you are all knowing!

Here we go...

Deflector Shields up and set repetition to Stun!

37 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have told you many a time that I have no intentions of trawling through your lies, misdirection and spin. I have nothing to prove.

It is there for anyone missing Jeremey Kyle to read if they like that contrived tosh.

I'm simply reminding you... since you seem to believe your own lies, misdirection and spin.

As I said... Odd that so many of us are wrong on the same points yet you are all knowing!

Here we go...

Deflector Shields up and set repetition to Stun!

And I have told you many times that’s a clear deflection technique from you. It would be quicker for you to simply post something from me. The real reason is these ‘lies’ don’t exist and you’ve developed an obsession in commenting on every one of my posts. 

It’s not so many though is it? It’s like 4 or 5 and it’s ironic that they held a different view from me from the start of the two stand debate. Is it maybe a bit of frustration that GLS has shown I was right on the money being considerable and it not really impacting crowds? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Actually the inconsistency was over your use of the terms "few", "few hundred" & "900" :1eye - yet another example of your slapdash posting (see the pattern?) which further invalidates your claim that "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points". Any mistake you make is trivial :rolleyes: , pointing these mistakes out is petty and disagreeing with you is lying - to use your words, these are "clear deflection techniques".  :rolleyes:

On the W6/7 vs 2 Stand issue, the logical assumption when you made the "different comparisons" was that @oaksoft had won the argument so the onus is on you to show from the contemporaneous posts that it was just an "academic exercise" and not a post hoc excuse. It should be easy if as you say "It's all in black and white".

Edited by Bud the Baker

56 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Actually the inconsistency was over your use of the terms "few", "few hundred" & "900" :1eye - yet another example of your slapdash posting (see the pattern?) which further invalidates your claim that "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points". Any mistake you make is trivial :rolleyes: , pointing these mistakes out is petty and disagreeing with you is lying - to use your words, these are "clear deflection techniques".  :rolleyes:

On the W6/7 vs 2 Stand issue, the logical assumption when you made the "different comparisons" was that @oaksoft had won the argument so the onus is on you to show from the contemporaneous posts that it was just an "academic exercise" and not a post hoc excuse. It should be easy if as you say "It's all in black and white".

Anyone that wants to split hairs over that expression is welcome to. It shows the straw clutching attempt to show inconsistencies in my posts. petty is exactly the right word for it. :lol:

your last paragraph just makes absolutely no senses. I was very clear on one stand vs two, from memory Oak and others refused to acknowledge the validity in that approach, that’s fine I don’t need them to validate my opinion that 1 vs 2 was the best comparison.

I made a comparison based on their belief that W6/7 vs 2 was the best to show it was still likely a decent income. You’d have to show a post from me where I actually changed my mind to say W6/7 vs 2 was now the best, to make it anymore than a separate comparison. I’ll wait :rolleyes:

Anyone that wants to split hairs over that expression is welcome to. It shows the straw clutching attempt to show inconsistencies in my posts. petty is exactly the right word for it. [emoji38]
your last paragraph just makes absolutely no senses. I was very clear on one stand vs two, from memory Oak and others refused to acknowledge the validity in that approach, that’s fine I don’t need them to validate my opinion that 1 vs 2 was the best comparison.
I made a comparison based on their belief that W6/7 vs 2 was the best to show it was still likely a decent income. You’d have to show a post from me where I actually changed my mind to say W6/7 vs 2 was now the best, to make it anymore than a separate comparison. I’ll wait :rolleyes:

You initially said "a few" to play it down.

SPIN

You then changed your story and blamed others for quoting you out of context.

MISDIRECTION

Since then, everyone else has been at fault for taking you at your word.

LIES

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You initially said "a few" to play it down.

SPIN

You then changed your story and blamed others for quoting you out of context.

MISDIRECTION

Since then, everyone else has been at fault for taking you at your word.

LIES

Did you actually think I meant a literal few? 

NO COMMON SENSE

No I didn’t 

LIE

Not backed up by anything posted on here 

IRRELEVANT 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I made a comparison based on their belief that W6/7 vs 2 was the best to show it was still likely a decent income. You’d have to show a post from me where I actually changed my mind to say W6/7 vs 2 was now the best, to make it anymore than a separate comparison. I’ll wait :rolleyes:

Doing the comparison effectively said this, unless of course you put in a qualification to state otherwise - that's how language works.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Did you actually think I meant a literal few? 
NO COMMON SENSE
No I didn’t 
LIE
Not backed up by anything posted on here 
IRRELEVANT 
It's ok...

I now know you have told us all not to take anything you say literally!

I suppose it saves backtracking, lies, misdirection and spin!

27 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Doing the comparison effectively said this, unless of course you put in a qualification to state otherwise - that's how language works.

How many straws did you get there? :lol: doing a different comparison means I’ve changed my mind about 1 vs 2 being the best approach? It is categorically not how language works. 

For the avoidance of doubt I haven’t. If you want to call me a liar and say I have, please show the post that shows that? It doesn’t exist. 

32 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It's ok...

I now know you have told us all not to take anything you say literally!

I suppose it saves backtracking, lies, misdirection and spin!

I referred to the word ‘few’ you took that as ‘anything you say’ and I’m the one doing the spinning? Point proven that you’re indeed the liar and misdirector :rolleyes: remember that time you said you were finished responding to me? :lol:

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How many straws did you get there? :lol: doing a different comparison means I’ve changed my mind about 1 vs 2 being the best approach? It is categorically not how language works. 

For the avoidance of doubt I haven’t. If you want to call me a liar and say I have, please show the post that shows that? It doesn’t exist. 

When you made the calculation on the basis of W6/7 you made the change, if your posts are so clear you find the proof - the onus is yours. :rolleyes:

You're either a liar or an idiot who doesn't understand the implication of what you post - either way I'm correct. :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

I referred to the word ‘few’ you took that as ‘anything you say’ and I’m the one doing the spinning? Point proven that you’re indeed the liar and misdirector :rolleyes: remember that time you said you were finished responding to me? [emoji38]
Get yer own patter... I copywrited that.

In one thread I did indeed say that was my last post, and that was my genuine attention.

Problem was that you posted more lies that had to be called out.

That's when you jumped on me replying and used it as misdirection.

Not my fault you are a masterbaiter.

You never did say how your team got on yesterday! [emoji12]

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

When you made the calculation on the basis of W6/7 you made the change - if your posts are so clear you find the proof. :1eye

You're either a liar or an idiot who doesn't understand the implication of what you post - either way I'm correct.

I didn’t though, I showed it as an alternative to show it would still be considerable money. At no point did I say my thoughts on why was the best comparison has changed. The desolation on here is real. :lol: why is it so important to you? 

You've been proven wrong, you didn’t think the money was as much as it was. Move on, we all make mistakes... mind my spelling mistakes? :rolleyes: 

Edited by bazil85

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Get yer own patter... I copywrited that.

In one thread I did indeed say that was my last post, and that was my genuine attention.

Problem was that you posted more lies that had to be called out.

That's when you jumped on me replying and used it as misdirection.

Not my fault you are a masterbaiter.

You never did say how your team got on yesterday! emoji12.png

So you were wrong and it wasn’t your last post on the matter? You also must admit you were being misleading when you took my earlier post to me saying you shouldn’t take anything I post seriously? 

I’m sure I’m far from the only one disappointed in a St Mirren ‘fan’ using the bigot brother fans technique on a St Mirren page. So you agree with them that us fans of ‘wee teams’ must favour one of the ugly sisters? Which one do you favour? 

Why do you think I favour Sevco anyway? (Pauses in anticipation of your avoidance of another question) 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I didn’t though, I showed it as an alternative to show it would still be considerable money. At no point did I say my thoughts on why was the best comparison has changed. The desolation on here is real. :lol: why is it so important to you? 

You've been proven wrong, you didn’t think the money was as much as it was. Move on, we all make mistakes... mind my spelling mistakes? :rolleyes: 

Why is it so important to you?

I haven't been proven wrong, you saying you didn't mean what you said a month ago is meaningless.

4 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Why is it so important to you?

I haven't been proven wrong, you saying you didn't mean what you said a month ago is meaningless.

People are calling me a liar, I’m simply posting to point out that is completely unfounded.

Their attempts to show I’ve lied have been nothing short of desperation... failure and desperation I should say. 

So you were wrong and it wasn’t your last post on the matter? You also must admit you were being misleading when you took my earlier post to me saying you shouldn’t take anything I post seriously? 
I’m sure I’m far from the only one disappointed in a St Mirren ‘fan’ using the bigot brother fans technique on a St Mirren page. So you agree with them that us fans of ‘wee teams’ must favour one of the ugly sisters? Which one do you favour? 
Why do you think I favour Sevco anyway? (Pauses in anticipation of your avoidance of another question) 
At no point have I mentioned sevco. Not once.

If you are letting something slip there, then that's your prerogative! [emoji12]

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

At no point have I mentioned sevco. Not once.

If you are letting something slip there, then that's your prerogative! emoji12.png

Your comments about musical instruments was a very strong indication. Also given st Mirren weren’t playing yesterday who were you referencing? Or are you admitting to some word game spin here? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

You're either a liar or an idiot - either way my posts are correct.

You’ve been unable to show one single point where I have lied and referencing different comparisons is in no way idiotic  

good effort again though :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve been unable to show one single point where I have lied and referencing different comparisons is in no way idiotic  

good effort again though :rolleyes:

I've shown where you've been inconsistent

• few, few hundred, 900
  • £54,000 "being likely close to" £110,00 and then a few posts :rolleyes: later £115,00.
  • The W6/7 vs 2 Stands double flip - the onus is on you to prove your version of events which should be easy as to quote you "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points:1eye Btw As I've always stated I still don't accept your figure of £54,000 being the extra revenue generated or that £110/115k will be shown to be 10% of the playing budget - that is the difference between a contemporaneous disclaimer and a post hoc excuse.

None of the above were initially lies but your attempts to evade and downplay them have become lies, although I'm willing to accept you might just be an idiot - either way all of my posts have been correct.

Edited by Bud the Baker