Celtic/Sevco Terrorist Loving Scum

shull

It's a difficult one. The right of free assembly is fundamental in a democracy even if we disagree with the aims of those assembled. Attacking such a group is illegal and should be prevented. 

These rights and responsibilities remain whatever the purpose of this or any other march. In my case, I'm happy for Ireland both North and South to determine their future, whether this be united or separate but by political means. 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

These rights and responsibilities remain whatever the purpose of this or any other march. In my case, I'm happy for Ireland both North and South to determine their future, whether this be united or separate but by political means. 

Have their marches over there, no place for it here.

I am actually very very surprised that Celtic/Sevco don't offer their Stadiums to the Marchers and their Supporters for a fee and admission money. 

Both Clubs have no qualms allowing scum into their Arenas for football matches. 

17 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

They are both a shower of C***s,  piss off over to Ireland and take the most unwanted import in history back with you.

Problem is that we exported the problem to Ireland in the first place and nourished it over there when it suited "our" interests. Had Ireland not been invaded and planted then I would be in full agreement with you. It's a bit like the argument on slavery. We need to acknowledge our part in it before we can move on. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Shaming our Country once again. 

Removing the Two sectarian Clubs would be a start in stopping this shite. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4694446/glasgow-republican-march-loyalist-protesters-bottles-flares-police/

I take it you know personally all those who took part in the affray? Otherwise you wouldn't know if they supported one side or the other.

Free speech is an important part of our democratic process. Using this as another excuse to attack the clubs is ridiculous.

I want rid of them as much as anyone but I won't use any old incident to attack them. You are a sad individual who needs to look inward to see bias.

I took no part and I am not to blame for slavery. 

And I am sure nobody on this Forum can be blamed for slavery. 

Celtic and Sevco fans can be blamed for disgracing.. 

SCOTTISH FOOTBALL 

SCOTLAND 

BRITAIN 

NORTHERN IRELAND 

EIRE. 

Absolute fecking scum as are their football clubs. 

I love having some free speech. 

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Problem is that we exported the problem to Ireland in the first place and nourished it over there when it suited "our" interests. Had Ireland not been invaded and planted then I would be in full agreement with you. It's a bit like the argument on slavery. We need to acknowledge our part in it before we can move on. 

Repeat. We caused the problem in the first place and it has come back to bite us on the bum. Accept that and move on I say. 

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Repeat. We caused the problem in the first place and it has come back to bite us on the bum. Accept that and move on I say. 

Who's we. :unsure:.    Are you taking some responsibility for it. 

Edited by pod

Our Scottish Gov has to intervene here. We all know what these marches are, they are simply down to provocation. Who gives a feck what happened hundreds of years ago.

SNPs keen to stop us drinking, using petrol and all having windmills yet happily allow this on our streets...……..

Ban them - simple

17 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Ricky- the English arranged this , yet them seem to be unscathed...……...

Why is this an issue now ?

Its consigned to history. That's where it belongs not out our streets

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Ricky- the English arranged this , yet them seem to be unscathed...……...

Why is this an issue now ?

Its consigned to history. That's where it belongs not out our streets

Couldn't agree more but it wasn't always so as attacks in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Brighton showed. 

Also agree that this belongs in the past but can't see that until there is one country on the island of Ireland. In other words.. As it was before we, the Brits got there and decided to divide and rule. 

However.. This could and should only be brought about by the people who live and work there voting for that outcome. Until then and even after for years is likely to continue. 

I do not support armed struggle by any sides in the dispute. Dialogue and compromise is needed. The present agreement supports the status quo until the majority vote otherwise. 

Brexit is of course stirring things up. 

Edited by St.Ricky

4 hours ago, pod said:

Who's we. :unsure:.    Are you taking some responsibility for it. 

Aye, it’s all your fault 😛

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Our Scottish Gov has to intervene here. We all know what these marches are, they are simply down to provocation. Who gives a feck what happened hundreds of years ago.

SNPs keen to stop us drinking, using petrol and all having windmills yet happily allow this on our streets...……..

Ban them - simple

The problem is that these things are decided at Council level - the government (Scottish or UK) is not responsible for this.

The other problem is the “free speech” debate. I agree that these marches are filled with hate and abuse, but banning them could lead to random gatherings which could cause more trouble. By having councils “allowing” these, in theory it should allow for arranging the police presence to minimise problems (not that it’s been working to full effect recently).

1 hour ago, pod said:

Agree. 

Lol. Not me sir. But.. Britain and in particular, Scotland is currently reaping what it sowed through the plantation. The weight of history is not in the British or Scottish side in this. Scots protestants happily took over land and jobs ahead of the local indigenous population at the behest of the UK government who set out to have the North have a protestant/ unionist majority. But.. I do wish we could just get on with letting the Irish sort out Ireland. As for bigotry or sectarianism. I have no time for them. 

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aye, it’s all your fault 😛

The problem is that these things are decided at Council level - the government (Scottish or UK) is not responsible for this.

The other problem is the “free speech” debate. I agree that these marches are filled with hate and abuse, but banning them could lead to random gatherings which could cause more trouble. By having councils “allowing” these, in theory it should allow for arranging the police presence to minimise problems (not that it’s been working to full effect recently).

Last time I looked the SNP ran GCC :whistle

Belfast has banned Orange walks ? And the others are peaceful. Here is just a free for all, and Shull for once is right, its just about the OF nothing else.

36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Last time I looked the SNP ran GCC :whistle

Belfast has banned Orange walks ? And the others are peaceful. Here is just a free for all, and Shull for once is right, its just about the OF nothing else.

Let the Irish sort out Ireland. Should they wish then they can have the OF. Dublin for Celtic perhaps and Belfast for The Rangers. Would help Shull fill in another piece of his jigsaw.