Jump to content

shull

Tommy Robinson

Recommended Posts


Does not matter if you like Tommy Roberson or not the fact he brought down Panorama with his panadrama getting Panorama top journalist sacked by the BBC  is astonishing yet not one news paper coverd the story which is huge. Now panadrama has been taken off the internet. Yes the great democratic United Kingdom my ass. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

0Does not matter if you like Tommy Roberson or not the fact he brought down Panorama with his panadrama getting Panorama top journalist sacked by the BBC  is astonishing yet not one news paper coverd the story which is huge. Now panadrama has been taken off the internet. Yes the great democratic United Kingdom my ass. 

He's not brought down Panorama, merely one arrogant and incautious journalist who (not unlike Mr. Yaxley-Lennon) always steered close to the edge and has been widely reported since February as a "dead man walking". Good riddance to Sweeney, any journalist incompetent enough to allow Mr. Yaxley-Lennon a sniff of the moral highground deserves all he gets.

BTW Panodrama hasn't been removed from the internet, merely identified as containing potentially offensive material - you are then free to click proceed and watch.

 

 

Edited by Bud the Baker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Is this IOBS and Shull's exclusive racist club? Do you get a white hood if you join? FFS.

You believe I am racist. 

Let's have the evidence. 

As quick as you can now. 

Two others on the Forum accused me of racism. They produced no evidence. They weren't sin binned or banned. 

In your own time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Is this IOBS and Shull's exclusive racist club? Do you get a white hood if you join? FFS.

And I have seen absolutely no evidence of racism on here from IOBS. 

Keep searching Hendo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, shull said:

And I have seen absolutely no evidence of racism on here from IOBS. 

Keep searching Hendo. 

 

1 hour ago, shull said:

You believe I am racist. 

Let's have the evidence. 

As quick as you can now. 

Two others on the Forum accused me of racism. They produced no evidence. They weren't sin binned or banned. 

In your own time. 

Being supportive of Tommy Robinson is, I believe, proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

 

Being supportive of Tommy Robinson is, I believe, proof.

No, that's not proof. 

So give us proof of Tommy being racist. 

Then give us absolute proof of IOBS and myself being racist. 

Be thorough this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurry up Hendo. 

Give me an example of Tommy spouting racism and another example of me and IOBS supporting Tommy spouting racism. 

Hendo, St.Ricky and Dougjamie belonging to the same Club. 

Shameful. 

But, do not fret. You will not be sin binned or banned Hendo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps not racist but certainly Islamophobic, living off bigotry just like the OF - how do you square supporting someone who can make a remark like the one below with your "hatred" of the OF?

See the source image

 

Edited by Bud the Baker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...