Free Speech On The Forum

shull

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

Totally agree, grasses not welcome in sin-bin!

Too many crybabies.

Noticed Gleniffer's Thread about Goodwin has been deleted as has Gleniffer who has been banned , not even sinbinned.

All because of many who couldn't answer a question without crying.

See how they feel if St Mirren are bottom of the league in a few week's time.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:10 PM, chalky1 said:

Most forums are  like that now, PC madness. The whole part of forums is difference of opinions, if we all agreed then they would be pretty boring.

That's not the issue. The issue is personalisation of the issues and trolling the forum poster who might disagree with you or post in a different tone or manner. Ribbing is fine. 

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

That's not the issue. The issue is personalisation of the issues and trolling the forum poster who might disagree with you or post in a different tone or manner. Ribbing is fine. 

It is an issue, you can't post anything now but someone from the PC brigade is offended. Agree with you about name calling etc but deal with it and move on. Put the user or ignore, rise above it. Too many on here want the last word and so the trolling begins and never ends.

4 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

It is an issue, you can't post anything now but someone from the PC brigade is offended. Agree with you about name calling etc but deal with it and move on. Put the user or ignore, rise above it. Too many on here want the last word and so the trolling begins and never ends.

I've no problem with robust exchanges but these, for me, should be more akin to those that might happen face to face.

I'll make a suggestion. Have people use their own names rather than an Alias. 

The rest of your post makes perfect sense. 

44 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Like below, and on every other thread on the forum. 

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I've no problem with robust exchanges but these, for me, should be more akin to those that might happen face to face.

I'll make a suggestion. Have people use their own names rather than an Alias. 

The rest of your post makes perfect sense. 

7 hours ago, chalky1 said:

I don't really want to get involved in this nonsense but don't be fooled here chalky. Ricky is perfectly willing to chuck out personal abuse when it suits him.

Edited by oaksoft