On 6/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, faraway saint said:

Sat 20th June
Watford vs Leicester (1230) BT
Brighton vs Arsenal (1500) BT
West Ham vs Wolves (1730) Sky
Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace (1945) BBC

4 games today.

The glut of games is already a discussion point in my household. :rolleyes:

Even with Saturday night TV being dire right now there's no chance I'll get want to watch the 7:45pm KO. 

4 games today.
The glut of games is already a discussion point in my household. :rolleyes:
Even with Saturday night TV being dire right now there's no chance I'll get want to watch the 7:45pm KO. 

Perhaps you could get away with reading the 5 year old & 7 year old threads your ‘pal’ needlessly bumped ?

Make sure you’re ‘allowed’ to watch the Leeds & Liverpool games tomorrow, so I suggest you get in the good books today [emoji3]

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, even trolling this thread. :thumbsdown

To be fair, you should have expected that.

This IS a VERY pointless thread.

people who don’t actually go to football matches typing in things about televised foreign football matches shown on some TVs, but none of the matches featuring St Mirren - the football club upon which the Whole forum is based.

(There’s Other Football... and then there’s THIS shite.)

22 minutes ago, antrin said:

To be fair, you should have expected that.

This IS a VERY pointless thread.

people who don’t actually go to football matches typing in things about televised foreign football matches shown on some TVs, but none of the matches featuring St Mirren - the football club upon which the Whole forum is based.

(There’s Other Football... and then there’s THIS shite.)

Who doesn't go to football matches? :blink:

Why are people who like FOOTBALL not featuring St Mirren, maybe more so when St Mirren are not playing not ALLOWED to talk about it? :blink:

You are a stupid old fool, but we knew that anyway. :byebye

More sparkling repartee by the King of irony. More insults rather than argument. I'd suggest that attending the matches of the club you purport to support might have been what the excellent poster you have just defamed was talking about. Ohh.. Freebies don't count. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Who doesn't go to football matches? :blink:

Why are people who like FOOTBALL not featuring St Mirren, maybe more so when St Mirren are not playing not ALLOWED to talk about it? :blink:

You are a stupid old fool, but we knew that anyway. :byebye

I was backing up your assertion that Ricky only posts Pointlessly on pointless threads.
You two are made for each other, Single-minded, birds of a feather, bosom buddies...

(my apologies, Ricky.  I know you’re not THAT daft.  :)  )

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

More sparkling repartee by the King of irony. More insults rather than argument. I'd suggest that attending the matches of the club you purport to support might have been what the excellent poster you have just defamed was talking about. Ohh.. Freebies don't count. 

An old fool defending another old fool, utmost irony. 

Where's the excellent poster? :lol:

Just now, antrin said:

I was backing up your assertion that Ricky only posts Pointlessly on pointless threads.
You two are made for each other, Single-minded, birds of a feather, bosom buddies...

(my apologies, Ricky.  I know you’re not THAT daft.  :)  )

No, you brought up other irrelevant stuff and made an assertion this thread is pointless.

If we're so alike I must have missed you pointing out his utter drivel?

Pointless is what you have become. :byebye

Last nights crowd noise was on the decent side.

The first channel I tried had NO crowd noise. default_thumbdown.gif

The person in charge of the crowd noise buttons was almost spot on last night - the nicely timed ooh and ahh & cheers were good.

It’s good they’re using fans noise from the teams playing

I’m waiting for the ‘who’s the bastard in the black’ on a wrong decision [emoji23]

Ref lifts his shirt to reveal a BLM t-shirt [emoji3]

3 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:

The person in charge of the crowd noise buttons was almost spot on last night - the nicely timed ooh and ahh & cheers were good.

I’m waiting for the ‘who’s the bastard in the black’ on a wrong decision emoji23.png

Ref lifts his shirt to reveal a BLM t-shirt emoji3.png

Now that is your first good post. 

25 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I’m waiting for the ‘who’s the bastard in the black’ on a wrong decision emoji23.png

Ref lifts his shirt to reveal a BLM t-shirt emoji3.png

Someone mentioned a Spanish game last week was a bit shit on the crowd noise.

Seen an item on the BBC news earlier, they have a guy reacting, as best he can, to the situation on the pitch.

As I've said, if you ignore the empty stands and concentrate on the game it's, with decent background noise, more than acceptable.

Let's face it, there's no other choice.