So Farewell Then Captain Tom

shull

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Do me a favour, needy bawbag.

Look back.

When was the last time we had a "discussion" that didn't end with me thinking feck it... The daft needy tosser can have the last word if it means that much to him?

Bet you can't find a discussion where you didn't have the last word!

The misunderstanding was all yours! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You were supposed to have the last word over a year ago 🤣 you practically begged for it and for us to stop messaging. I honoured that, you kept coming back like a lapdog, you’ve done it again here. 

Self admitted (many times) I enjoy the argument on here, your reverse psychology won’t work... but I do know one chat where I didn’t :whistle

Thats incorrect you’ve got mixed up with arguing on BAWA & having an outlook where your view on life is the only correct one... silly. 

BEK on the bevy tonight it would seem 🤣

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, girls, take it elsewhere, I enjoy a bit of rat-a-tat but, as has been said, another thread. :(

I get it that baz is a fanny but you, I'm assuming on the bevvy, rise too often.

Let him go, let him be free and you'll have less messed up thoughts. 

There's no winner here. 

Now this is an example of pot & kettle BEK, however in this case FS is correct, not for this thread. 👍

I apologise. 

You were supposed to have the last word over a year ago [emoji1787] you practically begged for it and for us to stop messaging. I honoured that, you kept coming back like a lapdog, you’ve done it again here. 

Self admitted (many times) I enjoy the argument on here, your reverse psychology won’t work... but I do know one chat where I didn’t :whistle
Thats incorrect you’ve got mixed up with arguing on BAWA & having an outlook where your view on life is the only correct one... silly. 

BEK on the bevy tonight it would seem [emoji1787]
So you admit you ALWAYS insist on the last word bawbag?

Feel free to not reply... Tho you won't not! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

FFS, girls, take it elsewhere, I enjoy a bit of rat-a-tat but, as has been said, another thread. [emoji20]
I get it that baz is a fanny but you, I'm assuming on the bevvy, rise too often.
Let him go, let him be free and you'll have less messed up thoughts. 
There's no winner here. 
As judge as a sober.

Yanking the wee pricks chain!

His hypocrisy makes me laugh. [emoji12]

Do me a favour, needy bawbag.

Look back.

When was the last time we had a "discussion" that didn't end with me thinking feck it... The daft needy tosser can have the last word if it means that much to him?

Bet you can't find a discussion where you didn't have the last word!

The misunderstanding was all yours! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I guess he's looking in the mirror when saying, "I know you’ve struggled with basic points in the past." [emoji1787]

35 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So you admit you ALWAYS insist on the last word bawbag?

Feel free to not reply... Tho you won't not! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Would probably say ‘always like’  but generally correct & admitted many times, this isn’t new information to you. 

again reverse psychology won’t work. As FS says though, let’s park the potshots, it isn’t the thread. I have no doubt you’ll follow me somewhere else before long anyway 👍

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A new hospital named in Captain Sir Tom Moore’s honour is reportedly in the works as Downing Street considers ideas of a fitting permanent memorial.

The WW2 veteran, who captured the hearts of the nation with his incredible NHS fundraising during the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic, died on Tuesday at the age of 100 after a brief battle with Covid-19 and pneumonia.

Boris Johnson has informed the Moore family that he is “enthusiastically looking” at plans for a permanent memorial.

The family will have the final say after consultation with ministers.

A Number 10 source told The Sun: “People are very keen to see a lasting tribute to his fantastic achievement and naming a hospital in his honour feels like a great idea.

The only catch is they are relying on old Mavis from the care home doing a triathlon to pay for the equipment.

Never mind, they can always clap for the patients rather than treat them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Funeral today, no doubt there will be more low life's posting stuff on the internet to hurt his family.

On the plus side the majority will take a second and wish his family well and hope he rests in piece. 

A very fitting and respectful funeral service.

The armed forces very much involved, reflecting the respect they held for him.

Unfortunately the current restrictions make the service a very empty experience.

Anybody who has attended a funeral in recent times will recognise this, such a shame that people can't say goodbye in the way they would like.