Highway Code Changes

faraway saint

4 minutes ago, pod said:

Good idea, hear then coming up behind you, some don't now what their bells are for.

Many don’t have bells because of the added weight. 😂 

Edited by SuperSaints1877

• 1 month later...

Here's a cracker, driver going along a country lane, couldn't move "over" any  more than  he did, could have been going slower IMO, bikist falls over, shouts abuse at driver, driver is fined £1008. :wacko:

If you look closely the bikists feet are in them clips that attach your feet to the pedals, notorious for getting your feet out in a hurry. 

The other bikists, two of them, managed to stay upright. 

Stunning.

I really cannot see what point you are failing to make….  Honestly.

What point?!

Do you somehow believe it’s fine for a driver to be impatient and harass other, slower, more vulnerable road users?

And why haven’t you made a comment about the driver being held in by a safety belt?  
“Notorious for getting your body out of in a hurry”.

sigh.

Edited by antrin

Just now, antrin said:

I really cannot see what point you are failing to make….  Honestly.

What point?!

Do you somehow believe it’s fine for a driver to be impatient and harass other, slower, more vulnerable road users?

And why haven’t you made a comment about the driver being held un by a safety belt?  
“Notorious for getting your body out of in a hurry”.

sigh.

:lol:

Impatient and harass? 

I have mentioned he could have been going slower, as for harassing, aye, in your world........................snowflake. 

What's a seatbelt to do with it? :wacko: 

(un? :1eye)

Jeezo, what a mess. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

Impatient and harass? 

I have mentioned he could have been going slower, as for harassing, aye, in your world........................snowflake. 

What's a seatbelt to do with it? :wacko: 

(un? :1eye)

Jeezo, what a mess. 

Thanks for bringing the typo to my attention.  Fixed.  Hope you can understand the sincere line of questioning, now.

Seatbelts hold you to your vehicle as cleats do with a bike.  Did you not understand that?  Or chose not to?

I take it you subscribe to the “cyclists are lesser humans than motorists” school of stupidity?

Any mess is inside your strange head, I fear….    :(

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Thanks for bringing the typo to my attention.  Fixed.  Hope you can understand the sincere line of questioning, now.

Seatbelts hold you to your vehicle as cleats do with a bike.  Did you not understand that?  Or chose not to?

I take it you subscribe to the “cyclists are lesser humans than motorists” school of stupidity?

Any mess is inside your strange head, I fear….    :(

Are you REALLY trying to equate a seatbelt and a "cleat", and if so what don't you understand that these "cleats" are, AS I MENTIONED, difficult to get off and lead to falling over? 

I take you have lost any common sense you might have had or are you just being a fanny for the sake of it?

I'm plumping for the latter. 

Tragic. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you REALLY trying to equate a seatbelt and a "cleat", and if so what don't you understand that these "cleats" are, AS I MENTIONED, difficult to get off and lead to falling over? 

I take you have lost any common sense you might have had or are you just being a fanny for the sake of it?

I'm plumping for the latter. 

Tragic. 

WTF is your point here about cyclists? Should they not be there to annoy some prat who wants to get as close to them as possible?

Anyway. You'd be ok with cleats. Your stabilisers would keep you upright.

Just now, stlucifer said:

WTF is your point here about cyclists? Should they not be there to annoy some prat who wants to get as close to them as possible?

Anyway. You'd be ok with cleats. Your stabilisers would keep you upright.

The guys a prat who wanted to get as close as possible? :wacko:

I'm out, you've made a fool of yourself, I can't add to it. :1eye

Sorry, fartaway….  I didn’t fully realise your lack of understanding….

Cyclists do not find getting cleats off more difficult than drivers do getting a seatbelt off.

And many drivers can also cycle - and vice versa.

You are still ignoring my sincere question -

What is the point of that initial post of yours?

What is it, that you find “stunning”?

Is it simply, “cyclists are lesser humans who should simply shift over”, even on a single track road?

Edited by antrin

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The guys a prat who wanted to get as close as possible? :wacko:

I'm out, you've made a fool of yourself, I can't add to it. :1eye

Typical. Start a thread blaming cyclists then cut and run when your called out as the cnut you are

Just now, antrin said:

Sorry, fartaway….  I didn’t fully realise your lack of understanding….

Cyclists do not find getting cleats off than drivers do getting a seatbelt off.

You are still ignoring my sincere question -

What is the point of that initial post of yours?

What is it, that you find “stunning”?

Is it simply, “cyclists are lesser humans who should simply shift over”, even on a single track road?

English please?

If you're TRYING to say that seatbelts are relevant to this issue then, well, you really need to have a good look at yourself.

I'm not wasting my time on you, it's very obvious your playing the man, not the post, just your usual.

See ye. :byebye

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here's a cracker, driver going along a country lane, couldn't move "over" any  more than  he did, could have been going slower IMO, bikist falls over, shouts abuse at driver, driver is fined £1008. :wacko:

If you look closely the bikists feet are in them clips that attach your feet to the pedals, notorious for getting your feet out in a hurry. 

The other bikists, two of them, managed to stay upright. 

Stunning.

I find it strange that the cyclist in front was closer to the vehicle but not as much as a wobble. Maybe if the pink tumbler has balance issues then three wheels would be a better option . 😏😂

The bikelist who filmed it got £250 from Harry Hill . 😂

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

English please?

If you're TRYING to say that seatbelts are relevant to this issue then, well, you really need to have a good look at yourself.

I'm not wasting my time on you, it's very obvious your playing the man, not the post, just your usual.

See ye. :byebye

It was edited as you were posting your pathetic cop-out to both me and st lucifer.

You really do dislike people having ANY opinion that doesn’t agree with yours, don’t you?

What was your point?

Just now, antrin said:

It was edited as you were posting your pathetic cop-out to both me and st lucifer.

You really do dislike people having ANY opinion that doesn’t agree with yours, don’t you?

What was your point?

You REALLY expect me to carry this fiasco on when 95% of your replies to me are filled with your usual shite? 

If you can't work out my point, well, your deterioration is worse than I thought. 

St Lucifer's in the same boat, brass neck right enough. 

Drop the fiasco.  Please simply tell me what was your point in posting this?

What is wrong with a car driver - who drives too fast and dangerously, illegally close to a group of cyclists on a narrow road - being fined?

Do the crime, pay the fine.

Edited by antrin

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You REALLY expect me to carry this fiasco on when 95% of your replies to me are filled with your usual shite? 

If you can't work out my point, well, your deterioration is worse than I thought. 

St Lucifer's in the same boat, brass neck right enough. 

If Calsberg did irony........