The Stephen Robinson Interviews Thread

shull

I'm sorry but, what games has he been watching? Most people on social media and who DO go to the games are agreeing with all others that  we are not playing well. We are not creating that many chances and, for those we do, we are not troubling the opposition's keeper. He is guilty of not giving the forwards we have the time to prove they are or are not good enough. Chopping and changing every game. I don't think Ayunga is the answer but, if he does, as it appears, he needs to decide on a partnership and give them more than one game to prove themselves. I think, whether by design or circumstance, O'Hara is finding himself in deeper positions so that needs sorted too.

Now. IF I'm wrong I apologise but I assume, given the fact he's posted immediately after me, fartaway is once again attempting to troll me with some ridiculous comment. I have to admit I was tempted to press "show this post" but decided not to sully myself as I am sure it will be, if memory and quotes serves well, the usual infantile, abusive post from an overbearing fool, full of his imaginary feeling of self importance.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Now. IF I'm wrong I apologise but I assume, given the fact he's posted immediately after me, fartaway is once again attempting to troll me with some ridiculous comment. I have to admit I was tempted to press "show this post" but decided not to sully myself as I am sure it will be, if memory and quotes serves well, the usual infantile, abusive post from an overbearing fool, full of his imaginary feeling of self importance.

How did you know? :wink:

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sorry but, what games has he been watching? Most people on social media and who DO go to the games are agreeing with all others that  we are not playing well. We are not creating that many chances and, for those we do, we are not troubling the opposition's keeper. He is guilty of not giving the forwards we have the time to prove they are or are not good enough. Chopping and changing every game. I don't think Ayunga is the answer but, if he does, as it appears, he needs to decide on a partnership and give them more than one game to prove themselves. I think, whether by design or circumstance, O'Hara is finding himself in deeper positions so that needs sorted too.

Apologies, I misunderstood Robinsons interview and, in turn, your post.