The Stephen Robinson Interviews Thread

shull

13 hours ago, shull said:

Very good point made by Robbo. 

If there is a handball from the fakes on the build up to the St. Mirren handball in the box, surely it has to be taken back from there and reviewed if its part of the attacking play? After all, that's how we got penalised a couple of weeks ago, when Baccus was alleged to have fouled the Dundee Utd player before Ayunga scored, resulting in goal chopped off. 

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

Very good point made by Robbo. 

If there is a handball from the fakes on the build up to the St. Mirren handball in the box, surely it has to be taken back from there and reviewed if its part of the attacking play? After all, that's how we got penalised a couple of weeks ago, when Baccus was alleged to have fouled the Dundee Utd player before Ayunga scored, resulting in goal chopped off. 

Great interview. Spoke really well. I agreed with every bit of it.

Looking forward to Rangers game !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m hoping the club are currently working on a new contract for the manager, what a difference he has made to the team, we are such a well drilled and organised team under him, I thought we were excellent until that penalty and sending off yesterday.