Jim Goodwin

Ronnie

Jim Goodwin -

St Mirren manager loses to East Kilbride

Aberdeen manager loses to Darvel

Dundee Utd manager loses to Spartans.

St Mirren manager blows two semi finals and top 6 in space of a few months.

Aberdeen manager only wins 2 of first 14 games in charge blows top 6 last match at home to Ross County.

Next season decides it's a good idea to make the worst centre half in their history the club captain then watch as team self destructs over and over again with Stewart being the guilty party more often than not.

Dundee Utd manager somehow gets this gig after Aberdeen has them getting some decent results up to the split then they self destruct and gets them relegated somehow they give him a 2 year deal which he starts by making Tony Watt the vice captain and a pumping at Spartans.

Absolutely Hilarious and Brilliant to watch.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Jim Goodwin -

Aberdeen manager only wins 2 of first 14 games in charge blows top 6 last match at home to Ross County.

Next season decides it's a good idea to make the worst centre half in their history the club captain then watch as team self destructs over and over again with Stewart being the guilty party more often than not.

Dundee Utd manager somehow gets this gig after Aberdeen has them getting some decent results up to the split then they self destruct and gets them relegated somehow they give him a 2 year deal which he starts by making Tony Watt the vice captain and a pumping at Spartans.

Talks a great game but.

That's why he gets these gigs and why everyone outside the teams he's managed think he's a great manager 

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Jim Goodwin -

Aye my sides are splitting... 

Fcukin weird how folk can take so much joy from the failures of such a superb servant to our club, he's hardly Alex Rae or Davie Hay..

36 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

Fcukin weird how folk can take so much joy from the failures of such a superb servant to our club, he's hardly Alex Rae or Davie Hay..

I’m with you on this Helmut

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Superb servant, are you for real???

Since 2014 he stabbed Lennon in the back as a player to get his preferred Tommy Craig in as Manager.

Then when he was our manager played ridiculously negative football over and over again that cost us a chance of 1/2 cup finals and a top 6 place.

Then less than 4 weeks after praising the board for backing him in January transfer market and for following his vision for the club disappeared to Aberdeen.

Not my idea of a Superb servant up to 2013 yes, after that nothing but a snake his downfall is an absolute joy to watch.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Superb servant, are you for real???

Since 2014 he stabbed Lennon in the back as a player to get his preferred Tommy Craig in as Manager.

Then when he was our manager played ridiculously negative football over and over again that cost us a chance of 1/2 cup finals and a top 6 place.

Then less than 4 weeks after praising the board for backing him in January transfer market and for following his vision for the club disappeared to Aberdeen.

Not my idea of a Superb servant up to 2013 yes, after that nothing but a snake his downfall is an absolute joy to watch.

Step away from the Stella Ronnie….tonight isn’t a great look🍻

Jim Goodwin -

Really, WGAF?