Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 2/9/23

shull

18 minutes ago, W6er said:

Just watched the highlights. I think we got lucky today and ultimately I was glad my prediction of 1-1 came to pass. :) 

We were due a bit of luck after last weekend, though. Top of the league! 🏁

How did we get lucky.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What for, creating multiple aliases or liking youself hundreds of times? 🤣

Whine yourself to sleep again tonight, nothing else in your sad life.  🤡

Yes, report me to the Webmaster for any reason that you wish.

I am very contented because I know that every single post that I am make, severely triggers you.

I know you can't ignore me which makes for wonderful entertainment. Not as good as Betty though. 

Edited by shull

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Yes, report me to the Webmaster for any reason that you wish.

I am very contented because I know that every single post that I am make, severely triggers you.

I know you can't ignore me which makes for wonderful entertainment. Not as good as Betty though. 

How's your like count going? 🤣

Keep up your psychopathic approach. You kicked this all off when I temporarily put you on ignore down to your obsession with the Old Firm.

YOU blocked me on Facebook in your rage and you've,  tragically, kept it up for over 3 years.

You've slid into a black hole and the only person to blame is staring at you in the mirror.

Now, away and fire up an alias to spout the bile you're scared to say for yourself.  🤣

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

How's your like count going? 🤣

Keep up your psychopathic approach. You kicked this all off when I temporarily put you on ignore down to your obsession with the Old Firm.

YOU blocked me on Facebook in your rage and you've,  tragically, kept it up for over 3 years.

You've slid into a black hole and the only person to blame is staring at you in the mirror.

Now, away and fire up an alias to spout the bile you're scared to say for yourself.  🤣

Oh my.

How angry am I making you tonight ?

Brilliant.

Top class entertainment.

Who addressed who first tonight ?

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm not sure, apart from your pessimistic outlook, thats luck? 

I would suggest an offside isn't luck and equalising late on says a lot for the attitude of the team. 

Had the Livi player made his run a split second later he would have been onside. In my opinion such narrow margins in our favour can be construed as fortunate. :) 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I would suggest last week was much more unlucky for us than today. 

A definite offside is NOT luck. 

Well, perhaps not so much we have VAR. At one time that goal would have stood. However, St. Mirren were fortunate that the player mistimed his run by a split second. 

We were undoubtedly very unlucky last week and I would agree that we had a greater degree of bad luck last week than the (good) luck we experienced today. So maybe we are due a bit more for it to even itself out. :)