Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 28/11/23

shull

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

Not sure. County had not had a win in 9 league games!

That's not really relevant as watching tonight's game it had 0-0 written all over it.

The Dundee game, well, anyhow, is all subjective. 

PS They had drawn 4 of the previous 9 so not as bad as it sounds. 

Remember that new manager bounce? 

Edited by faraway saint

Almost a good thing we are playing one of the bigot brothers at the weekend. Usually dead rubber games, gives us a chance to reset and work on the basics. 

The Dundee, Livi & now County game have been the worst run of performances I remember from St Mirren since the Championship survival season. 

Edited by bazil85

Been struggling for a few weeks now. Another poor performance against a very poor team who had one home win this season and hadn’t won in 10 games. Sounds like shocking defending for their goal too.
A visit to Ibrox at the weekend. More like the saints we know and love. Going to need a couple of big buses to park on Sunday. 🙈

Feel for the buddies that managed to travel up there tonight. Safe trek home. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Almost a good thing we are playing one of the bigot brothers at the weekend. Usually dead rubber games, gives us a chance to reset and work on the basics. 

The Dundee, Livi & now County game have been the worst run of performances I remember from St Mirren since the Championship survival season. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Aye, it's a free hit on Sunday. No pressure. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Can’t help yourself, the faraway show yet again. Just raging I made your like ratio irrelevant… If it helps, it was always irrelevant 😂

Deflection..........................my goodness, you really are frightening.

Stonewall penalty....................:lol:

The Dundee, Livi & now County game have been the worst run of performances I remember from St Mirren since the Championship survival season. :lol:

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ross County have scored a frightening 3 goals at home this season in six games.

We've scored 7 goals in 6 away games. 

Basing it on that, and we're 3rd in the league, I can't see a loss at all here.

A 1-2 victory and we cement our place in the league. 

Sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to say nothing at all. :(

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Deflection..........................my goodness, you really are frightening.

Stonewall penalty....................:lol:

The Dundee, Livi & now County game have been the worst run of performances I remember from St Mirren since the Championship survival season. :lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to say nothing at all. :(

From Mr 17 billion posts and counting 😂😂

That's ‘borderline’ ridiculous irony. 

2 minutes ago, Hunterian said:

Just back.

A difficult watch, some rare chances but we got what we deserved.

Nothing.

January window needs some attention but until then we need much better or our 4th place will be a feint memory.

I didn’t boo at the end, we all have bad days and these guys are just not at it. It could easily change.

Did you use Concorde? :wink:

Aye, I don't think "booing" does any players any good. :happyclapper

To make it worse there's a county fan over on pnb saying that he was expecting the goal if they scored not to count as the ball was several inches out of the arc showing clear daylight between the line so should have been retaken needless to say he was delighted it wasn't picked up on.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

Your ratio is relevant, you're a nobody.

PS Remember your recent SMISA night?

People were fleeing you in droves, that's a fact. :lol:

SMISA night, what SMISA night? 

My existence on here outrages you, it’s why you practically always have to have a go. I made a fair comment about a penalty claim & you immediately go onto antagonise. Sorry wee man, I’m going nowhere :) 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

SMISA night, what SMISA night? 

My existence on here outrages you, it’s why you practically always have to have a go. I made a fair comment about a penalty claim & you immediately go onto antagonise. Sorry wee man, I’m going nowhere :) 

On 10/15/2023 at 6:50 PM, bazil85 said:

Great night, really enjoyed it. Wee cheeky freebie as well through SMISA. 

HOF inductees were on point & the Lennon/ Thompson interviews cracking. 

As I said, apart from you being pedantic (or a simpleton) you were like the plague, or Covid, where people were avoiding you.

More repetitive pish and you really should calm down, you'll pish the bed again. 

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

To make it worse there's a county fan over on pnb saying that he was expecting the goal if they scored not to count as the ball was several inches out of the arc showing clear daylight between the line so should have been retaken needless to say he was delighted it wasn't picked up on.

Interesting, never gave that a thought at the time.

Sometimes you get the breaks.