Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 28/11/23

shull

The next couple of games could be really beneficial for us (league table wise) if we do our job as the Edniburgh duo meet the Glasgow duo in consecutive weeks.

Fingers crossed we get back to a more fluid style of play and pressing more in attack. The last few games have been a bit off compared to the previous efforts.

The next couple of games could be really beneficial for us (league table wise) if we do our job as the Edniburgh duo meet the Glasgow duo in consecutive weeks.
Fingers crossed we get back to a more fluid style of play and pressing more in attack. The last few games have been a bit off compared to the previous efforts.
The last 3 games were always going to be really difficult for (obvious) & different reasons.

Playing a cup tie away against a bigger team with a new manager and a team plus fans out for a bit of revenge from our previous result, then away on that pitch enough said, and finally at home v one if the ugly sisters always a risk after them losing two in a row they weren't going to lose 3 no telling how the game would have played out without the red card.

The break has came at a good time for us to recharge and refocus.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

The last 3 games were always going to be really difficult for (obvious) & different reasons.

Playing a cup tie away against a bigger team with a new manager and a team plus fans out for a bit of revenge from our previous result, then away on that pitch enough said, and finally at home v one if the ugly sisters always a risk after them losing two in a row they weren't going to lose 3 no telling how the game would have played out without the red card.

The break has came at a good time for us to recharge and refocus.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Sensible 

On 10/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Hunterian said:

I mentioned this to my mate, he did suggest a better view in the corner rather than behind the goal which is probably correct.

Is it definite we are being shovelled into that wee corner ?????

If we are then no thanks to the prick with the flag who jabbed the County Keeper last year, that’s why we are getting chucked in that corner. That info from County people.

2 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Is it definite we are being shovelled into that wee corner ?????

If we are then no thanks to the prick with the flag who jabbed the County Keeper last year, that’s why we are getting chucked in that corner. That info from County people.

Not definite, my assumption based on numbers 

13 hours ago, Hunterian said:

Not definite, my assumption based on numbers 

Had a look on their website as i couldn't remember what it said on our tickets which arrived last night......looks like we are tucked into a corner of the East Stand

24 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Had a look on their website as i couldn't remember what it said on our tickets which arrived last night......looks like we are tucked into a corner of the East Stand

Yep, in that same corner as before, my two brothers usually come up but when they see this it will be a no. Especially after last season thought the view was pish and we were very close to the guys with the Drum. Heads were bursting after about 10 mins.

I may have a look at Hospitality.......

A Stadium corner is where away fans are seated at Ibrox.

County's seated area is similar to W1/W2 at Greenhill Road. I have never heard complaints from buddies based there at matches. I was in W1 for a few seasons until I relocated and I had no problems with it, apart from my seat facing the pitch.