St Johnstone v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 6/12/23

shull

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

In both games we deserved a draw, certainly according to most reasonable posts in last night's game and what I watched in the RC game. 

When you're not playing well, and overall we're not, things tend to go against you.

Look at Livingston who probably deserved a draw against us.

Oh I absolutely agree we deserved a draw in both games. All teams involved were equally shite in both games. I just happen to think we played against a better team in Ross Co than we did last night. St. Johnstone last night were the poorest team we’ve played this season. They were much worse than they were  when we beat them 4-0. Fortunately for them we were much, much worse! 

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Oh I absolutely agree we deserved a draw in both games. All teams involved were equally shite in both games. I just happen to think we played against a better team in Ross Co than we did last night. St. Johnstone last night were the poorest team we’ve played this season. They were much worse than they were  when we beat them 4-0. Fortunately for them we were much, much worse! 

We watched the same game,  I'm still scratching my head how could we not beat that St,Johnstone team who were absolutely rotten what does that say about our performance

Edited by portmahomack saint

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We did. 

Both teams were equally pish.

It had 0-0 written all over it. 

Can't comment on the St Johnstone game. 

I’ll have to respectfully disagree Far-away.

County were far better and had Dhanda pulling the strings.  We look tired so the transfer window will be timely.

23 hours ago, Hunterian said:

A dip in form but very close as with County. No need to panic just yet.

8 minutes ago, Hunterian said:

County were far better and had Dhanda pulling the strings.  We look tired so the transfer window will be timely.

Let's hope we agree after this weekend. 👍

2 hours ago, Hunterian said:

Agree. I think Dhanda should be our number one target in January or the summer. Whether we can get him or not is completely another matter.

Whilst I’m not writing him off just yet, I’m beginning to wonder if that cash we potentially wasted on McMenamin would’ve come in very handy for signing a player like Dhanda. 

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing though. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agree. I think Dhanda should be our number one target in January or the summer. Whether we can get him or not is completely another matter.

Whilst I’m not writing him off just yet, I’m beginning to wonder if that cash we potentially wasted on McMenamin would’ve come in very handy for signing a player like Dhanda. 

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing though. 

He's been disapointing after a good start,

I think it be a good idea to give him a rest he's basically came from part time football and needs a bit more time to adjust to a tougher schedule than he was used too, He's also been playing games and travelling with N.Ireland... He needs rested IMO 

19 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

He's been disapointing after a good start,

I think it be a good idea to give him a rest he's basically came from part time football and needs a bit more time to adjust to a tougher schedule than he was used too, He's also been playing games and travelling with N.Ireland... He needs rested IMO 

I completely agree about McMenamin, particularly against County there was something wrong.

Body language and effort spoke volumes. Hopefully it’s not a personal issue and the guy can improve on form.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:59 PM, shull said:

Despite the result, this matchday thread has been peaceful, amicable and pleasant to be part of tonight.

No trolling, bullying or abuse of fellow buddies.

Brilliant 

It was indeed.

Unfortunately, today's matchday thread is heading for the gutter already whatever the result is going to be .

Wonder why that is.