St Johnstone v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 6/12/23

shull

3 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I’m not sure what’s happened but we’ve been Shocking for a month. o’Hara is a shadow of a player. Too many long balls. Zero football played and completely devoid of ideas….. 

This is a brutal watch. Have teams come just figured us out? It seems so & we’ve been unable to adapt 

Were not going by players and hitting the byline we are missing Strain but he had stopped doing it too lately, 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

A really hard watch once again. 

We are playing against a woefully bad team and we still look like we couldnae score in a barrel of fannies. 

We seem to have lost the ability to play any football whatsoever. It’s really bizarre. 🤷‍♂️

This is my issue. We won games by getting the ball down,  out wide stretching teams and scoring goals.

Now it’s punt and run stuff. Absolutely mind boggling stuff. 

Maybe we just got lucky and we’ve got carried away with expectations. Who knows…. I’m probably did 

11 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You're right he should have scored looked easier than I thought but Ayunga should have got his shot away far too slow 

And there’s another inexcusable miss. We yet again deserve nothing from a game, missing opportunities like that. 

Edited by bazil85