Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To

Liverpool Bud

Gweg, was talking to SPS in the Mallard pre-match.  Subject of music came up and I remarked to him how similar the tunes of Kraftwerk's Computer Love & Coldplay's new single (Talk - from the X&Y album) are to each other after watching Coldplay perform said single on Jonny Woss last night.  :blink:

I'm sure you'd have some thoughts on the matter.....................

214127[/snapback]

having listened to both again they do seem to sound similar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gweg, was talking to SPS in the Mallard pre-match.  Subject of music came up and I remarked to him how similar the tunes of Kraftwerk's Computer Love & Coldplay's new single (Talk - from the X&Y album) are to each other after watching Coldplay perform said single on Jonny Woss last night.  :blink:

I'm sure you'd have some thoughts on the matter.....................

214127[/snapback]

That bunch of f**king bedwetters are not fit to tie the ties of one of the most genuinely innovative bands in the history of popular music.

Next!

Right enough, though, has anyone noticed a similarity between the song Clocks by Coldplay and the song Speed of Sound by Coldplay? From the main melody, chord sequence, rhythm and production they’re almost identical. Lyrically very similar as well.

If I were in Coldplay I’d be asking serious questions.

And to think, Status Quo got slagged for less. <_<

Right enough, though, has anyone noticed a similarity between the song Clocks by Coldplay and the song Speed of Sound by Coldplay? From the main melody, chord sequence, rhythm and production they’re almost identical. Lyrically very similar as well.

If I were in Coldplay I’d be asking serious questions.

And to think, Status Quo got slagged for less. <_<

214520[/snapback]

youve got fixation about coldplay :rolleyes: could it be to mask your feelings to the fact you fancy Chris Martin :lol: stick UFO back on that will sort you out :lol:

youve got fixation about coldplay :rolleyes: could it be to mask your feelings to the fact you fancy Chris Martin :lol: stick UFO back on that will sort you out :lol:

214523[/snapback]

To be honest, I think Chris Martin’s heart is in the right place and genuinely believes in what he and his band are doing. I just find them very ordinary and totally overrated. Plus the fact, it’s difficult to accept someone from a decent background complaining about their lot. It’s just the same old whiny stuff. Very catchy, I’ll grant you, but then so is herpes. In fact since mentioning Speed of Sound I’ve had it buzzing around my head. Time for drastic action.

“Lights out, lights out in London…â€

Aaaahhhhh, that’s MUCH better. :headbang:headbang:headbang:thumbs2

To be honest, I think Chris Martin’s heart is in the right place and genuinely believes in what he and his band are doing. I just find them very ordinary and totally overrated. Plus the fact, it’s difficult to accept someone from a decent background complaining about their lot. It’s just the same old whiny stuff. Very catchy, I’ll grant you, but then so is herpes. In fact since mentioning Speed of Sound I’ve had it buzzing around my head. Time for drastic action.

“Lights out, lights out in London…â€

Aaaahhhhh, that’s MUCH better. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :thumbs2

214534[/snapback]

well greg im listening to David Gray at the moment as im going to the gig tonight with a beautiful young lady, looking forward to it :D

Velvet Revolver- Contraband

Bloc Party- Silent Alarm

Maximo Park- A Certain Trigger

Van Halen- The Best of Both Worlds

Foo Fighters- In Your Honour B)

215318[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but Velvet Revolver are a terrible band. Each to his own and all that I know, but they are just poor. And Slash is an arse.

• 2 weeks later...