Most Hated Oppostion Managers

Guest Roy Castle

1) John Roberston (would never have been included but recently he has turned into a whinging wee s***e. OK, decisions have gone against him but you really do want to slap his whiny face)

2) Davie Hay.

3) John Hughes.

4) Alex Smith.

5) Dick Campbell.

1. Bert Paton - for condescending remarks about meeting Dunfermline being our (Saints) Cup Final.

2. Alex McDonald - for managing the most unsporting team in Scottish football - 90's Airdrie.

3. Davie Hay - the Steve Clarke transfer saga in 1986, said he/Celtic wouldn't be held to ransom and pay over £300k for SC. Within a fortnight Chelsea paid £450k + Les Fridge. Shortly after Clarke got his first Scotland cap...... but that's a different story.

Hard to think of another two I hate!

Tom,

Jim Jeffries ahouting abuse at Tom Hendrie, don't recall it but put it down to "heat of the moment" and it doesn't really bother me.

John Connolly could creep up onto my list.

I tend to discount post match statements as the manager is probably still hyped up from the game and secondly because he has to try and put a positive "spin" on his teams performance and it's sometimes hard to do that without spouting the "brown stuff".

Edited by Bud the Baker

• 4 weeks later...