All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypy4dwqo
  3. Don't disagree in any way but it would be naive to think these conversations weren't in play pre announcement re Bute House Agreement........I have no real time for Salmond as I think he's a sleaze-ball but he is a good orator and a crafty politician.
  4. 1230 kick off - it's on Sky I think Would happily take a point
  5. I was wondering that myself. If they wanted to be eligible for the play offs, I am sure they would have with the help of the money they made from the Scottish Cup
  6. Yesterday
  7. Surely in 2024 we should be able to have a centralised SPFL app for away games that fans can purchase away tickets. I get fed up remembering all my log ins for different clubs or relying on a shit postal service.
  8. I personally don`t think Buckie Thistle will be too unhappy with this outcome.
  9. Brighton and Hove Albion 0 Manchester City 4
  10. Friday Guess Airdrie United 3 Dundee United 3 Estimated Attendance 5223 Kick Off 19.45 LIVE ON BBC SCOTLAND
  11. Ash Reagan is the only Alba MSP who has a vote. I did chuckle listening to Alex Salmond on BBC Radio Scotland today, he said “ As a human female adult, Ash has a list of demands to secure her vote “ I wonder what he was getting at 😅
  12. You are right it is all a bit amateurish. For another 55p they could send tickets out by Royal Mail 1st class post with a guaranteed delivery target or by another courier. Given that there many fans like us who don’t live near Greenhill Road they could make a bit more of an effort to get tickets out in plenty of time.
  13. Sneaking into bed with Alba could be dangerous as Salmond, IMO, is an individual who has a long memory.
  14. Of the last 5 tickets that I ordered paper copies of, only 2 actually arrived. 2 home and one way game tickets I had to either arrive early at our stadium for a pick up or meet the SLOs at an away ground. For the last game at Dens I had to drive the 50 miles to Paisley a few days before just for the collection. I don't think they try to make it hard, there just seems to be no will to find a better delivery method. The club blames the royal mail for no-shows but for a £2.50 postal fee they could send by another carrier.
  1. Load more activity