div

B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

Good wee day out yesterday. thumbup2.gif three points from the soapdodgers , then plenty of Beers with the footy lads at the Bankhouse nologo.gif

Hope everyone enjoyed it & the hangovers weren`t too bad.

Thanks to Fraser for sorting out the Grub with the Bankhouse.thumbup2.gif

How much cash did I give you at the footy Mr Zo? Was it £60?

Ping me your bank details and I'll send over the other £40!

You have me £60 Div. Will get bank account details over to you tonight. Cheers! :-)

Hmm , what can i say ? A fairly comfortable win for the Bibs tonight, they dominated throughout & took their chances better than the Nons.

Seemed to be content to let us get back to within two or three then turn the screw and reinstate their five goal cushion.

Invites have gone out for next week , lets get them back in pronto & dont forget to cast your MOM vote for tonight.

100 games lads eh, what can I say, been a good laugh playing with you's well chuffed with the trophy. Thanks alot lads

Bring on the next hundred :-)

100 games big man!

well done!!

you must be in double figures by now for goals scored too!!clap.gif

Very one sided game tonight, the Bibs seemed heads seemed to go down very early in the game despite there only being a couple of goals in it at the time & them having some pretty considerable firepower in their side.

In the end , the non Bibs ran out comfortable winners by six goals.

Oh well , look forward to next week.

A very one sided game again this evening , in fact , even more so than last week, despite the bibs having an extra man. The bibs were in Santa Mideast the back and handed out gifts with monotonous regularity which the non bibs were happy to accept and tuck away. We will have a big mix up next week to try & get a more even game