I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Heard Broken Land by The Adventures on the radio this morning. Hadn’t heard it in years. What a fúckin’ song. I’m going out to buy Sea of Love after work the day.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Heard Broken Land by The Adventures on the radio this morning. Hadn’t heard it in years. What a fúckin’ song. I’m going out to buy Sea of Love after work the day.

PM your address in the granite city and I will burn you a copy. The album was a bit of a let down being over produced. However that one track is a cracker.

Best bet is the debut album The Adventures which is totally class. It’s deleted now , again if you want a copy I can burn it for you.

If you like this sort of stuff have you given The Jayhalks a listen ?

Very good band so If you want me to burn one for you also it’s going to cost a pint. :)

PM your address in the granite city and I will burn you a copy. The album was a bit of a let down being over produced. However that one track is a cracker.

Best bet is the debut album The Adventures which is totally class. It's deleted now , again if you want a copy I can burn it for you.

If you like this sort of stuff have you given The Jayhalks a listen ?

Very good band so If you want me to burn one for you also it's going to cost a pint. :)

I know what you mean about being over produced but I thought there was some great stuff on that album. Anyway, it's on it's way to me now. However the first album I would like to get a hold of. Wasn't it called Theodore & Friends? Whatever, I think I could manage at least a couple of pints if you were to be so kind. PM coming your way, my man.

I know what you mean about being over produced but I thought there was some great stuff on that album. Anyway, it's on it's way to me now. However the first album I would like to get a hold of. Wasn't it called Theodore & Friends? Whatever, I think I could manage at least a couple of pints if you were to be so kind. PM coming your way, my man.

Your right that is what it's called. No problem soon as I get you address I will burn it.