Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Got it logged mate, canny wait till end of the season, mibbae an award for most travelled? Shull will put up a good prize. :rolleyes:

Naw i willnae.... :P

United Match - 12.4 miles.

MONEY SPENT , C*RRS, PROGRAMMES, ETC... - F*CK AW !!! :P

Got it logged mate, canny wait till end of the season, mibbae an award for most travelled? Shull will put up a good prize. :rolleyes:

You could have been at last nights game if you'd brought your holidays forward. :rolleyes:

With yer preference for big fonts these days, I guess yer aul' eyesight's must be shot tae fuck, ya blun cook. Either that or you've just been promoted to master annoying c**t. :double

AYE, THAT'S IT !!! :P

Morning FFF's everywhere, all set for the glory of watching Scotland the day? Got to be a 2-0 for us then get all ready to pump the Dutch on Wednesday, all in all a great week in store. :)

How much did you have on it?

How much did you have on it?

Only £2, just a small interest, should I stick my winnings on the same score for Wednesday? :rolleyes:

(If the answer isnae "naw" I'll ignore you :P )

ETS Just remembered, shouldnae tell you, the OAP goalie will want a drink next time I see him. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

Only £2, just a small interest, should I stick my winnings on the same score for Wednesday? :rolleyes:

(If the answer isnae "naw" I'll ignore you :P )

Stick yir winnings on a Cheque and post it doon to me.

It's time ye bought me a drink :P