Have you honoured your Pledge?

ds10

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The amount of fans who are in the dark about this is much higher than i would have imagined since signing up on here. This is potentialy great news as some will take the view, after the cic is formed to sign up. The statement that dozens of off line dd's are coming in and they are additional to the 727 or polls on here mean the final figure could be higher than expected. Richard said he thinks it will snowball once it is reality...i tend to agree.

• 2 months later...

Wish there was a box for undecided. Still don't know wither its a good idea or not. would be good to have a list of pros and cons with no biased opinions attached to them.

**retreats to a cave on a remote island with essential supplies for 10 years or so**

:ph34r:

can anyone confirm if the direct debit recipitant shows up in their list of bank account DDs as yet? reason im asking is that i returned my form to the glasgow office way back at the beginning but recently received an email saying i hadnt returned it.

With the way the mailing list works it's more likely that was a mailshot e-mail as opposed to one personalised for yourself.

can anyone confirm if the direct debit recipitant shows up in their list of bank account DDs as yet? reason im asking is that i returned my form to the glasgow office way back at the beginning but recently received an email saying i hadnt returned it.

Missed this post as it was in a poll. Ignore dumb and dumber. :rolleyes:

No money will be taken out of your account as the CIC is not actually formed as a legal entity. No money should be taken out of any account until the constitution has been agreed. I did get an acknowledgement for my d.d. through. If you haven't got one of those emails it would be worth dropping an email to 10,000 hrs. I sent mine to the Glasgow Office to so there shouldn't have been any issues.