Meeting on Thursday Confirmed

St. Sid

Thought that there wasn't to be a vote - you were just going to take the Presidency in some sort of coup.... :rolleyes:

No point in going to the bother of a coup when its a shoe in. :P

Wee bit surprised it is members only, but if it keeps Michelle Evans out... :D

No point in going to the bother of a coup when its a shoe in. :P

Wee bit surprised it is members only, but if it keeps Michelle Evans out... :D

Michelle Evans has been a good friend and supporter of this Club for many years. It is a sad day when so called fellow supporters like you turn on her.

It is now clear that anyone not supporting the CIC are to be treated as second class supporters.

It is now clear that anyone not supporting the CIC are to be treated as second class supporters.

We surely don't need to worry though, as you told us the CIC definitely wasn't going ahead and Tony Fitz had ran away :blink:

Michelle Evans has been a good friend and supporter of this Club for many years. It is a sad day when so called fellow supporters like you turn on her.

Have you given up on the "take over next week" thread because there were questions you couldn't answer? You've got a habit of disappearing when difficult questions are asked of you. Is it any wonder that others show such little respect towards you?

More selective nonsense......you will find that Michelle Evans bills herself as "very outspoken" in her own blurb. Michelle spoke out (as per her own bizarre professional billing) and made a bawz of herself. Wearing a St Mirren hat does not make you immune to criticism from fellow supporters when behaving like an @rse......as you should know. :P

How can it be a" Members Only" when no one has paid for a membership?????

So is this a meeting for people that have filled in a direct debit form

Or

Someone that has pledged their support and are waiting to find out more information, before filling out said DD mandate

I am lost, when were memberships forms handed out?

Or once again is this just the poor communication skills of the CiC

Any help much appreciated.

Or

Someone that has pledged their support and are waiting to find out more information, before filling out said DD mandate

Returning the DD mandate makes you a member as far as I'm concerned, that's the basis on which I'll be attending the meeting.

Or

Alan,

I agree with you. It's not at all clear who or what the meeting is for.

If it is a members meeting then I would presume it would be an AGM where a constitution would be ratified but there's no personal invite to members, no agenda and no copy of the constitution. There's also no list of candidates standing for election and there's no opportunity for members who can't attend to allocate their votes.

If it's a public announcement of the takeover then surely it would be better billed as a fans meeting with an attempt to recruit more people to join 10000hours as they describe the process and timescales for getting up an running.

I can't imagine anyone being knocked back if they went along to find out more, nor can I imagine security staff checking people's 'membership' credentials at the door.

Of course I might be wrong, but surely the idea (the big idea) is to get as many people to join up as possible - so to this end, I cannot see any interested member of the support being refused entry if they haven't as yet signed up, but are wanting to hear more about it.

Surely?

Guest somner9

Alan,

I agree with you. It's not at all clear who or what the meeting is for.

If it is a members meeting then I would presume it would be an AGM where a constitution would be ratified but there's no personal invite to members, no agenda and no copy of the constitution. There's also no list of candidates standing for election and there's no opportunity for members who can't attend to allocate their votes.

If it's a public announcement of the takeover then surely it would be better billed as a fans meeting with an attempt to recruit more people to join 10000hours as they describe the process and timescales for getting up an running.

ha ha... can't imagine they'd set themselves up for that.

Still if i was having a meeting to thrash out some technicalties I wouldn't want "anti CiCers " like me in the room de-railing the meeting. What are they going to talk about? And will we need to get the Oxford english out to check the definition of "Update" yet again :D

if i was having a meeting to thrash out some technicalties I wouldn't want "anti CiCers " like me in the room de-railing the meeting.

You mean just the way yourself and the imaginary 7 de-railed all the previous meetings? :blink: Oh, no, none of you had the bottle to let out a squeak let alone any negative reasoning (except Michelle who seemed not to even understand the concept let alone the detail).

Edited by civilsaint

You mean just the way yourself and the imaginary 7 de-railed all the previous meetings? :blink: Oh, no, none of you had the bottle to let out a squeak let alone any negative reasoning (except Michelle who seemed not to even understand the concept let alone the detail).

"yes...but, they'll be putting that two million in to the club..."

Everyone at the top table deserve a medal for not leaving the room to laugh.

Good afternoon,

We are pleased to confirm that the members meeting will happen this Thursday night in the hospitality suite at St Mirren Park.

Start time will be 7pm.

There will be more details to follow, but please note this is a members meeting and not a public meeting.

Regards

Richard Atkinson

Clearly states that dafty second class supporters should not attend - especially if your name is Michelle Evans. B)

Off the record the champagne and free bar will be to celebrate a very significant moment in St Mirren's history....bring your party tooters. :P I will take some pics at the party so the second class supporters can see what they have missed out on as they stay at home kicking their cats and sticking pins in their REA dolls. :P

Guest somner9

Duh? think you've got me confused with somebody/bodies else bud!

Anyway wasn't it 10000 hours who derailed their own last two meetings :o

Have a great night everyone!

Duh? think you've got me confused with somebody/bodies else bud!

I didn't even suggest you were one of them. I said, "yourself and the imaginary 7." If that isn't clear enough, surely you realise that if I was including you in that pose it would have been "yourself and the other imaginary 6" (6 +1 = 7).

As you say, duh!

Guest somner9

I didn't even suggest you were one of them. I said, "yourself and the imaginary 7." If that isn't clear enough, surely you realise that if I was including you in that pose it would have been "yourself and the other imaginary 6" (6 +1 = 7).

As you say, duh!

Wouldn't me and the imaginary 7 actually equal 8???

Tell me your not going for CiC secretary :D

Wouldn't me and the imaginary 7 actually equal 8???

Tell me your not going for CiC secretary :D

Naw... it's worse than that.

There's yourself - real and tangible.

Probably...

Then there's the imaginary 7, who aren't there... as they're

imaginary.

So there's only yourself...:blink: and that will probably = 1

Guest somner9

Naw... it's worse than that.

There's yourself - real and tangible.

Probably...

Then there's the imaginary 7, who aren't there... as they're

imaginary.

So there's only yourself...:blink: and that will probably = 1

Ah!!!

So when the Cure sang about "Three Imaginary Boys" if I thought they were singing about themselves that would = 3?

But if they were singing about "Three Imaginary Boys" that weren't them at all that would = 6?

Or are you saying that it could be the case that had they been singing about themselves then we would be looking at = 0? them being Imaginary and all......

Yeah that's cleared it up :D

Ah!!!

So when the Cure sang about "Three Imaginary Boys" if I thought they were singing about themselves that would = 3?

But if they were singing about "Three Imaginary Boys" that weren't them at all that would = 6?

Or are you saying that it could be the case that had they been singing about themselves then we would be looking at = 0? them being Imaginary and all......

Yeah that's cleared it up :D

You lost me when I got to the bit that said, "the Cure..."

In my day, that was a shot of penicillin, at best...:o