So Is It Really Dead Looking At Today's Press

Isle Of Bute Saint

• 3 weeks later...

I actually didn't know where to post this, but this thread will do...

Anyone heard anything? It's all gone a bit weird. The last post on the 10000hours new website forum was over two weeks ago, the last post on here about the sale was December 18th, there's been no discussion on the feeshal' website forum either, nothing on the club website, nothing in the papers, nothing from the consortium, nothing from REA.....

Helllloooo? Is anyone out there? Hello..... anyone? stan.gif

Anyone heard anything? It's all gone a bit weird. The last post on the 10000hours new website forum was over two weeks ago, the last post on here about the sale was December 18th, there's been no discussion on the feeshal' website forum either, nothing on the club website, nothing in the papers, nothing from the consortium, nothing from REA.....

its a parrot, a dead one

There was a comment from REA on the 24th commenting about how results , like the one against r*ngers , were of great importance during the process !

Maybe it's just resting.

Since you are the one who worked for free to create the new website maybe you deserve an update before anyone else!.... IMO REA wanted to do exactly as he said (make St Mirren a community club) but has been a PR disaster, not once but twice!....He is still there though and maybe trying to raise the missing funding from other private bodies who do exist. The new plan he offered is not going to meet the shortfall though and will collapse if he is not successful. I don't think the deal is a parrot though.... more of a cat......Schrodingers cat.

Since you are the one who worked for free to create the new website maybe you deserve an update before anyone else!.... IMO REA wanted to do exactly as he said (make St Mirren a community club) but has been a PR disaster, not once but twice!....He is still there though and maybe trying to raise the missing funding from other private bodies who do exist. The new plan he offered is not going to meet the shortfall though and will collapse if he is not successful. I don't think the deal is a parrot though.... more of a cat......Schrodingers cat.

Sorry mate, I did nothing on the old website or the new one, aside from providing the person who did do it with a couple of logos.

Sorry mate, I did nothing on the old website or the new one, aside from providing the person who did do it with a couple of logos.

I must have read the input on the site wrongly,and as such it's my mistake......but as you say you did contribute. It is sad that what looked a great option for our club has been left in limbo not once but twice. It's the worst example of PR I have ever seen and as such I will continue to enjoy our football and never again get interested in any bids for our club. What will be will be but any momentum the CIC created is gone forever IMO.

It is hardly in limbo. REA is currently having a series of meetings with local nose in the trough politicians. Once they have negotiated their "drink" for supporting fans ownership we shall shall see further progress. Disgraceful behaviour from any local politicians, worse still when some claim to be St Mirren fans. The SNP are a disgrace.

It is hardly in limbo. REA is currently having a series of meetings with local nose in the trough politicians. Once they have negotiated their "drink" for supporting fans ownership we shall shall see further progress. Disgraceful behaviour from any local politicians, worse still when some claim to be St Mirren fans. The SNP are a disgrace.

any proof of this or are you trying to blacken the name of someone in particular?

i can assure, st shit, that his traucement of certain politician (snp) of bawbaggary, is nothing short of freakish anatomical positioning, of the ersehole below the nose! whistling.gif

Selective spell checking from bluto. Good word though... Traducement....are you George Galloway? bangin.gif

An article on the CIC can be found on page 11 of When Saturday Comes February 2012 edition. It outlines the situation in general terms and is written by Peter Geoghegan, a freelance journalist based in Edinburgh (according to Google).

It doesn't tell us anything we don't already know but does spread the message to a wider audience of football fans.