Kids Kit

I didn't even know the training gear had been released.

The whole deal may well be good commercially for the club, but it's not been a good one for the fans IMO, apart from the custom designs.

JD better get the release of the "free" kids away tops right or there will be big trouble !

I didn't even know the training gear had been released.

The whole deal may well be good commercially for the club, but it's not been a good one for the fans IMO, apart from the custom designs.

JD better get the release of the "free" kids away tops right or there will be big trouble !

Free tops?

without soundin like Shull how do you get one of these, was it with a season ticket for kids?

Free tops?

without soundin like Shull how do you get one of these, was it with a season ticket for kids?

Yip, the first 1,000 season ticket renewals got a form which they handed into a JD store to pre-order a "free" kids away shirt.

Hi,does anyone know where I can get replica saints trackie for my 8 year old? Obv club shop doesn't do it, jd sports online is hopeless, and in store (Braehead) don't have any? Any ideas? Thanks.

Buy an adult size,pass it on to my wife to wash and......job done.whistling.gif

The deal may be more lucrative however, the availability of kit for punters is really poor. Atkinson says we're a community club but provan was part of the community and provided a tremendous service to saints fans and they actually has every type of gift possible. I have been pleased with the kits but i don't think it is as easy as it should be to buy merchandise. I could not get a standard black and white scarf last year which is poor

Edited by norrie82

genuine query

as club shop was closed post match on Saturday ( wtf ) i am biting the bullet and ordering the wee man a saints top on line from JD - however although it all seems straightforward i cant find an option to add his name and a number on the back of the top?

Can anyone please assist ? ( have you had a similar experience?) - also can anyone please provide a link to the online presence of the clubs training wear for myself?

Thanks

thanks for the reply

however - if that is the case then it makes the "service" laughable!

The online deal may be better for the club - but in my experience is not better for the fans!

I follow Warrington Town on the odd Saturday - and they are in the 9Th tier of English Football and yet they manage to have a better commercial product department!

• 1 year later...