B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I have sent reminders to the 5 still to respond. I know Andy Newport has been away on a stag but he is back now.

If any haven't responded by tonight I will mark them as declined and the system will go into the standby pool.

I don't really have the time to be chasing people up, if people aren't getting the notifications then let me know and we will check that we have the right email address and phone number on the system.

I was getting notifications via email up until about a month or so ago but one week they stopped? Now it's a case of going into teamer on a Thursday to see if invite have been issued, not sure how to resolve it?

I was getting notifications via email up until about a month or so ago but one week they stopped? Now it's a case of going into teamer on a Thursday to see if invite have been issued, not sure how to resolve it?

Have you checked your junk mail folder mate to see if they are appearing in there ?

The system did all change recently, might be connected to that. Check your profile on teamer as well and make sure you have ticked the box to allow emails etc.. ?

Have you checked your junk mail folder mate to see if they are appearing in there ?

The system did all change recently, might be connected to that. Check your profile on teamer as well and make sure you have ticked the box to allow emails etc.. ?

Cheers mate will do that now.

If any haven't responded by tonight I will mark them as declined and the system will go into the standby pool.

I don't really have the time to be chasing people up, if people aren't getting the notifications then let me know and we will check that we have the right email address and phone number on the system.

Nobody should have to chase these everyone who plays the week before should know an invite is coming either Thursday or Friday they themselves should be checking if they have it or not then flag it up if they don't.

Obviously if they are from standby then that's a different story lol

Edited by FoxbarBuddie

I only replied earlier tonight. I'd like to reply on a Thursday but I never know my availability until the weekend. Was a bit delayed this week, but it sounds like there's plenty of people choking for a game. Hopefully won't be out too long. Usually ticks over pretty quickly this time of year with people going on holiday.

Sorry guys but it looks like I won't be back for a long time as I've done a disc in my back? sad.png Maybe see you all again in 2020? smile.png The games have been great though I'll miss them big time and please keep me in mind for any social events as they've always been a great laugh? Cheers!

Sorry to hear that mate.. although it'll save me having to chase you down the line all the time wink.png

Sorry guys but it looks like I won't be back for a long time as I've done a disc in my back? sad.png Maybe see you all again in 2020? smile.png The games have been great though I'll miss them big time and please keep me in mind for any social events as they've always been a great laugh? Cheers!

Sorry to hear that fella, hope all goes okay

cheers

• According to Teamer as it stands
Responses 14

14 confirmed for tonight - 13 declines!! and 2 awaiting responses!!

Need to get the final 2 names confirmed for the 16 or move onto the next 2 - it looks as though there are a couple of bodies eager to play so come on lads lets get the responses in and have the names sorted for tonights game.

I have marked Alan down as an Accept. Fraser Torrance also text me to say he could play so we have our 16.

Fraser Torrance

Alan Cassidy

John Montgomery

Robert Smith

Sean Rooney

Ross Skalley

Charlie Kelly

Brian Hanley

Calum Brown

Mark Kennedy

Doug Collins

Brian Roy

Mark Logan

Brian Casey

Ian Craig

Luke Jolly

Enjoy the game lads !

I have marked Alan down as an Accept. Fraser Torrance also text me to say he could play so we have our 16.

Fraser Torrance

Alan Cassidy

John Montgomery

Robert Smith

Sean Rooney

Ross Skalley

Charlie Kelly

Brian Hanley

Calum Brown

Mark Kennedy

Doug Collins

Brian Roy

Mark Logan

Brian Casey

Ian Craig

Luke Jolly

Enjoy the game lads !

a no show from Sean Rooney so thanks to the boy behind the desk for stepping in tonight.

Couple of issues with this weeks game. Fraser didnt respond to a gazillion reminders so I eventually marked him as a decline, then he got in touch and said he was able to play so he turned into an accept, which meant we then had 17 in the invite pool, then Sean pulled out at about 4pm this afternoon.

Good if Paul (or whoever was on) played but we do really need to get better at responding to invites, some weeks it's a shambles.

Ok guys, invites for next weeks game have been sent out.

A few things which will help us all going forward;

1) Please check your teamer profile is up to date with the right mobile number and email address for you

2) Make sure you download the teamer App, it's free and an easy way of keeping in touch with invites etc...

3) If you are going away on holiday it would help if you could update Teamer with the details, it will then mark you as being unavailable for games when you are away

4) Please try and respond to teamer invites quickly as possible, these will generally be sent out Thurs or Fri of each week.

5) If you want to duck out of the squad permanently then let us know, it's daft to just be in there and declining every invite you get !

6) If you decline any invite, even by mistake, then DON'T then change your decline to an accept as this means we end up with 17 in the game. Contact either Dr Zo or myself and we will sort it.

1) Please check your teamer profile is up to date with the right mobile number and email address for you

2) Make sure you download the teamer App, it's free and an easy way of keeping in touch with invites etc...

3) If you are going away on holiday it would help if you could update Teamer with the details, it will then mark you as being unavailable for games when you are away

4) Please try and respond to teamer invites quickly as possible, these will generally be sent out Thurs or Fri of each week.

5) If you want to duck out of the squad permanently then let us know, it's daft to just be in there and declining every invite you get !

6) If you decline any invite, even by mistake, then DON'T then change your decline to an accept as this means we end up with 17 in the game. Contact either Dr Zo or myself and we will sort it.

mark me out of next weeks game please div. Still on holidays then. Tried to do it on teamer but shite with computers, pure dead gallus at fitba tho:-P

mark me out of next weeks game please div. Still on holidays then. Tried to do it on teamer but shite with computers, pure dead gallus at fitba tho:-P

You are already sorted Benny, think Dr Zo's done that or you have worked it out for yourself !

13 in so far, waiting on Fraser Torrance, Tam McIlroy and Ross Skalley.

If you know any of these lads please give them a nudge !