Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

2-0 Andy Murray, some comeback.

What a backhand to win the tie-break. thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

With his back to the wall there in the tie-break he really had to go for winners and he made it look easy. I just wish he'd do it a bit more often and be a wee bit less predictable.

With his back to the wall there in the tie-break he really had to go for winners and he made it look easy. I just wish he'd do it a bit more often and be a wee bit less predictable.

I agree. He, at times, slips back into the submissive player, not the killer we seen in the tie-break.

He should, no offence against this guy, be murdering this level of guy. Maybe it's my perception but the other top 3 seem to win more games more easily.

Still, easy sitting on my settee, I've never lost a game sitting here. thumbup2.gif

Wee Laura out, 2-0 in sets.

Put up the usual brave effort, and lost.

Shit herself.

She must practice with a bigger court, she must have hit over 20 forehands long.

Lex was right, woman's tennis is shit.

no it's note.

As a bit of an SW19 dabbler dribbler at this time of year, I greatly admired Sabine's finely side set pony tail , very much enjoyed her happy relaxed smile and was very impressed the way she firmly yet elegantly forehhanded away the arrogant , rather butch anything but serene Williams bloke.

Wimbledon was quite tidy yesterday. Happy days Sabine cloud9.gif

no it's note.

As a bit of an SW19 dabbler dribbler at this time of year, I greatly admired Sabine's finely side set pony tail , very much enjoyed her happy relaxed smile and was very impressed the way she firmly yet elegantly forehhanded away the arrogant , rather butch anything but serene Williams bloke.

Wimbledon was quite tidy yesterday. Happy days Sabine cloud9.gif

The "women's tennis is shit" was a retort to Lex's earlier post that ALL womans tennis is shit, possibly except for Williams.

You don't keep up, or in your case "note" keep up. tongue.png

The "women's tennis is shit" was a retort to Lex's earlier post that ALL womans tennis is shit, possibly except for Williams.

You don't keep up, or in your case "note" keep up. tongue.png

jewly noated.

Thankfully , you can continue as my PA. I jist cannae get the kwality time oan hear that a wood wishfur..................

Sabine meanwhile on topic, is quality