Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

In fact, Clyde2 are doing an 1980's Show for the next 3 hours.

An absolute shite era for music.

I wont be listening.

Tomorrow night i will be tuning into Clyde2 for a smashing night of entertainment.

First, the Ceilidh Show then the Country Countdown.

Cant bloody wait.

Any scoring at Wimbers ?

Aye, lots.

Hope Murray uses this as a positive, stuff the moaning faced big cnut.

Aye. Murray was bang-on with what he said to the umpire. Big twat features has been bleating about the roof for an hour or more. Gamesmanship - pretty sure he knew how closing the roof worked against Murray a year or so ago, so he was banging on about it when it was perfectly light.

Greetin' faced big prick!

No use blaming the ref or the umpire, the decision has been made you just need to get on with it. Remember the penalty Celtic got in our semi final?

No blaming the umpire, it's the greetin faced Polish twat that's to blame............

Fcukem.

PS No phone call, seems Murray's keeping Uncle Faraway quiet. lol.gif

Aye. Murray was bang-on with what he said to the umpire. Big twat features has been bleating about the roof for an hour or more. Gamesmanship - pretty sure he knew how closing the roof worked against Murray a year or so ago, so he was banging on about it when it was perfectly light.

Greetin' faced big prick!

Gamesmanship works both ways though Poz. Watching the tennis with my son and with Murray just having lost the first set I said to him "How would you deal with a winger who is much taller than you". He responded "Hit him". I said that's what Murray should do. Moments later with both players heading for the net Murray fired a shot straight at him. He ducked out of the way and the ball stayed in for Murray to win the point. Murray broke serve and hasn't looked back.

Sod the gentleman reputation tennis has, the game is just as full of gamesmanship as football.