Humans Causing Climate Emergency

shull

1 hour ago, Dickson said:

Is that what happened to IOBS? I had wondered where he had disappeared to. 

Shull there's quite a few creepy people around on these St Mirren pages. Believe it or not one of the current users of this forum wanted to bring a camera to film himself screaming abuse at me at an Under 9's football match. Another went looking for me on Social Media and published a picture of my youngest son on here in an attempt to silence me in an argument that we were having. Another phoned me to tell me he knew what school my eldest son went to, and told me not to expect him - who was 8 years old at the time - home from Primary School.  Another current user of these pages claimed he wanted to hang me from the top of the Blackpool tower using his St Mirren scarf. 

There are quite a few creepy weirdos on these pages. Oaksoft probably isn't the creepiest but he has certainly got the most inflated ego. 

Wow! 

That's some serious stuff. Bringing your children into it is totally unacceptable. Hanging you from Blackpool Tower sounds like it's a joke, or at worst an empty threat...like someone who threatened to drive over my house in a giant steamroller, once! 😅

17 minutes ago, W6er said:

Wow! 

That's some serious stuff. Bringing your children into it is totally unacceptable. Hanging you from Blackpool Tower sounds like it's a joke, or at worst an empty threat...like someone who threatened to drive over my house in a giant steamroller, once! 😅

I still have access to the steamroller so less of your dots in future. :lol:

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:
6 hours ago, jaybee said:

How does it go now? Let me think; oh yes ...................... if you can't refute the argument, trash those who support it. Grow up ya tosser, argue with us certainly but dissing three people who you disagree with shows either you can't be bothered in which case keep your opinions tae yersell; or you simply lack the intellect to produce a coherent argument ............which by the way we Greta also lacks.

The problem Oaky has got is that there is nothing to argue against.  Nothing substantial or evidence based has been presented for him to argue against, just nonsense claims and misrepresentations.

Really! are you another individual who sticks his nose in without bothering to read (at least what is on here re the debate) because quite obviously you are otherwise such puerile drivel would not dribble from yer hairy chops.  Just to make one very salient and truly incontrovertable point re a claim that wee Greta made in her video, This refers to all Nations reducing carbon emissions to zero NOW.  How exactly is that to be done whilst society and global economics continue?  It is pure and utter nonsense.

4 hours ago, shull said:

That's why I more or less chucked Pie and Bovril. 

The moronic clique set up on there and that was the end. Those cnuts ganged up and bullied IOBS out of there also. 

They pollute Twitter also. They pile into anybody not talking their St Mirren narrative. 

Echo Chamber filled with imbeciles. 

Shull. Those in a clique in a small environment like the forum can act, almost without impunity. What happened to IOBS, a decent guy by all accounts from those who knew him, was unforgivable. Those involved are still on the forum and still hunt in packs. Anyone who disagrees with them is given a hard time. I take the stuff without worry but dislike seeing it happen to others. They may be robust, they might not. It's not a risk that the forum owner should take, in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. Those in a clique in a small environment like the forum can act, almost without impunity. What happened to IOBS, a decent guy by all accounts from those who knew him, was unforgivable. Those involved are still on the forum and still hunt in packs. Anyone who disagrees with them is given a hard time. I take the stuff without worry but dislike seeing it happen to others. They may be robust, they might not. It's not a risk that the forum owner should take, in my opinion. 

Ricky, stop shit-stirring.

IOBS had a fall out with Div and publicly announced he had quit this forum after being banned from Pie and Bovril.

That is why he no longer posts on here.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Ricky, stop shit-stirring.

IOBS had a fall out with Div and publicly announced he had quit this forum after being banned from Pie and Bovril.

That is why he no longer posts on here.

If you say so. I don't count you as being within any clique on here Oaksoft. You are your own man. 

Well I guess I got straight to the heart of what has been behind Dickson's issue with everyone else over the last few decades. I won't lie, that was very satisfying.

Blimey, I didn't expect a full blown meltdown from Dickson, Jaybee, Ricky and by all accounts shull. 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Well I guess I got straight to the heart of what has been behind Dickson's issue with everyone else over the last few decades. I won't lie, that was very satisfying.

Blimey, I didn't expect a full blown meltdown from Dickson, Jaybee, Ricky and by all accounts shull. 🤣🤣🤣

Hey. Don't include me in this. My opinion is my opinion. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

The highlighted above are on ignore so it did reduce the meltdowns I read, apart from the odd quote. :lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

The highlighted above are on ignore so it did reduce the meltdowns I read, apart from the odd quote. :lol:

Honestly, it's worth taking them off for a few minutes. The last page has been f**king spectacular.

All of them appear to have lost their shit. Jaybee and shull are screeching like chimps, Ricky has been sounding off with a completely bogus post about IOBS and Dickson has been exposed for what he is - a bitter guy who resents a 17 year old for achieving what he can only dream of.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly, it's worth taking them off for a few minutes. The last page has been f**king spectacular.

All of them appear to have lost their shit. Jaybee and shull are screeching like chimps, Ricky has been sounding off with a completely bogus post about IOBS and Dickson has been exposed for what he is - a bitter guy who resents a 17 year old for achieving what he can only dream of.

Lol. 

Don't need you mansplaining Oaky. 

And I didn't agree with you. 

I said, if you say so. 

I credit you with enough brainpower to recognise the difference. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

You're a fecking cnut.

You bullied, abused, ridiculed and belittled IOBS constantly and you try to do it to others.

You are well up your own arse.

And it was fecken hilarious seeing you having the biggest meltdown ever after Ricky leathered you.

You couldn't stand him being decent and a successful dude.

It crucified you

It was Poetry in motion watching your jealousy and envy ripping your head to shreds.

Why are you on a Football Forum ? You have never seen a match in your life, ye fecking bullying moron.

6 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Oi Babyki!!er there's no bigger creep than yourself, I believe the above might be aimed at myself, just the usual lies you have constantly spouted. That's the sad life you live, getting kicks out of lying on a forum.

I don't know Dickson but the language you are using is well over the top. 

4 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What language, I thought I was quite respectful.

That you were not 

Edited by St.Ricky

33 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

What language, I thought I was quite respectful.

I particularly liked the fact that he had a go at your post for its "over the top language" and then "liked" a subsequent post which called someone a c**t. :D

He's currently trying to charm "likes" out of another poster who used to repeatedly call him a "boring c**t" throughout the last year.

Pathetic doesn't being to describe this behaviour.

15 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

OK, can you post that again with some punctuation so I know what it is you are trying to say?

Shull has been posting lots of links to nonsense that has nothing to back it up. To be honest, they were that bad that I stopped looking at them, so there is a slight chance that something he posted later was relevant. I'll never know though, as he's now on ignore.

Can you show me something that oaky was supposed to argue against?

My fingers are poised at the keyboard waiting for this misogynistic waste of space to come up with something worth responding to.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I particularly liked the fact that he had a go at your post for its "over the top language" and then "liked" a subsequent post which called someone a c**t. :D

He's currently trying to charm "likes" out of another poster who used to repeatedly call him a "boring c**t" throughout the last year.

Pathetic doesn't being to describe this behaviour.

Ah.. There you go again. Trying to direct the forum as you might wish it to be. You won't succeed. Pathos is something you should know a lot about. Some might use the word pathetic to describe your recent performance. I wouldn't. Its below that. Its contemptable. Your desire to belittle people does you no favours. 

Edited by St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah.. There you go again. Trying to direct the forum as you might wish it to be. You won't succeed. Pathos is something you should know a lot about. Some might use the word pathetic to describe your recent performance. I wouldn't. Its below that. Its contempable. Your desire to belittle people does you no favours. 

Amen

Laughable why bully Oaksoft and Crybaby Slarti are on a Football Forum.