A couple of Stenhousemuir fans

A sodomite of Queen of the South fans

An unathletic of Alloa fans

An alternative of Queens park fans

A Shull and his chums of Arthurlie fans

A social breakdown of Pollok fans

An asylum of Glenafton fans

I love the fact that so many people mention me so much! wub.png

Also, if only the people who say I'm a nuisance to the forum did put me on ignore, then maybe you'd all be happier people instead of letting me upset you all so much.happy.png

No chance.

Now that Stu Dicky has stopped entertaining us with his hilarious plans to bankrupt the western world overnight you are the only genuinely hilarious person on here right now. I genuinely don't want you to suffer another complete public breakdown. I want you to stay around and entertain me forever.

I want to be able to pass you onto my children and their children after them like a family heirloom.

Perhaps one day you'll be valued at auction amid much curiosity and cries of "WTF???".

I have plans for you my lad.

No chance.

Now that Mr Stuart Dickson has riddiculed me for goodness knows how many times, I want you to start trolling you and replying to every post that you make.

I want you to put me in my place the way you did on the Gary McKinnon thread a while back and the way you pointed out that I enjoy making fun of people with mental health problems but jump on people who mock women, homosexuals, foreigners and people with skin darker than mine.

Perhaps one day you'll just give a "like" for one of my posts and be my friend instead of upsetting me, The Oakster.

I have plans for you and me to be together.

rolleyes.gif

Where I come from we call people like you a creepy bastard.

I'm off to get a warm shower to get rid of this icy chill on my spine.

Edited by oaksoft

It's just as well this Dick bloke or Pedant character doesnae post on here anymore, eh TT......?

Ah yes I had not noticed the typing error in my mis-spelling of the word gestapo. Thank you for pointing that out. I was tempted to edit the original post but I shall leave it in place as it does other forum user's good to see that everyone, however gifted can still make the occasional mistake. I trust I have brought some light to one of your gloomy days?

I am running out of teams now but I can add the following

A streetdance of Raith Rovers fans

A bridie of Forfar fans

Anne and Ann the Annan fans

A reekin of Brechin fans

Ah yes I had not noticed the typing error in my mis-spelling of the word gestapo. Thank you for pointing that out. I was tempted to edit the original post but I shall leave it in place as it does other forum user's good to see that everyone, however gifted can still make the occasional mistake. I trust I have brought some light to one of your gloomy days?

I am running out of teams now but I can add the following

A streetdance of Raith Rovers fans

A bridie of Forfar fans

Anne and Ann the Annan fans

A reekin of Brechin fans

Sorry to disappoint you but you haven't. sad.png

Cos it's not a gloomy day. smile.png