The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Naw or should i say YES.Gambling is a mugs game so i will go for a beer with you to celebrate freedom from Westminster.I will of course pay so you can be a winner too.

Alas!

By trying to keep the £, ye'll no be free of it.

Westminster will still dictate how its currency, the £, is used, without the least concern how or if it should impact on Scotland.

However... as you say... Gambling is a mugs game. Wire in. :)

The only poll i,ve ever taken part in is this one.Nobody has stopped me in street to ask me which way i would vote.I did take a call from a local Labour councillor who was extremely rude when i told her i was voting yes.Even when i said i had very good friends who were sitting Labour councillors she was still rude even though she had invited herself into my home by calling me.I know very few people voting no and have no doubt the YES vote will have a massive majority which will take everyone by surprise.Freedom come all ye.

Thanks Ian that's my career over. Take care pal. Lol

Naw or should i say YES.Gambling is a mugs game so i will go for a beer with you to celebrate freedom from Westminster.I will of course pay so you can be a winner too.

If your paying I might come along. For a non alcoholic drink of course! Edited by glenburn ed

You sound desperate Lex trying to convince everyone. What will be will be Lex. I did a tour of the outer Hebrides and it's clear they will be voting yes.

It's not about what the Outer Hebridies vote though.. It's about what Scotland votes

The bad news for the yes camp is that the cities of Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow will return a no vote. As will the nation.

Forget odds.

You should go a straight £50 or so for a good local charity.

How local?

Renfrewshire? Or Paisley...? Or mibbe just Gallowhill or Mote Hill Road...?

You nationalists are right intae subdividing parochialism with a vengeance...

Where will the selfish madness ever end?

This from a guy in County Down with a union flag. How is the flute playing going ? Never mind August is almost upon us it can be put away until next July

im not from county down, but ancestors were, including Isabella duke

not sure of the relevance of the flute reference?

you appear to have gained a fixation with chasing me about the forum mentioning flutes and orangemen!

FFS imagine not even getting the spelling correct of a place a relation of yours stays.

So narrow minded of your good self. :whistle

The end. :thumbs2

I couldnae Kerr less. :P

And anyway, it wisnae intended as a specific street, more a generic street name.

And... er.... no relation, no really.

ETA:

And - just noticed - davidg is a very nice man!

Phew! :)

:byebye

Edited by bluto

you appear to have gained a fixation with chasing me about the forum mentioning flutes and orgasms!

I auto-corrected as I read that the first time.

And it works for me.... :whistle:

Edited by bluto

you appear to have gained a fixation with chasing me about the forum mentioning flutes and orangemen!

Still waiting for your evidence Andy You can't can you !

Sure.. What odds are they at now? They keep drifting. Last I heard yes was more than 5/1!

Ok, I'll take those odds... If it's NO, £10 from me to a charity of your choice, if YES £50 from you to a charity of your choice.

Deal?

Ok, I'll take those odds... If it's NO, £10 from me to a charity of your choice, if YES £50 from you to a charity of your choice.

Deal?

Typical Nationalist! :rolleyes:

Not so great for topcat...

I see 9/2 when I looked up somewhere...

http://t.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/scottish-independence/referendum-outcome

But I'm sure he'll be as broadminded as any in the Naw camp... in accepting the negligible risk. :)

You don't need to make excuses to me for your Union Jack and Northern Ireland counties I'm none religious mate.

Sure.. What odds are they at now? They keep drifting. Last I heard yes was more than 5/1!

Deal?

Typical Nationalist! rolleyes.gif

Not so great for topcat...

I see 9/2 when I looked up somewhere...

http://t.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/scottish-independence/referendum-outcome

But I'm sure he'll be as broadminded as any in the Naw camp... in accepting the negligible risk. smile.png

Accepting the risk? He proposed it!