Champions League Football

faraway saint

Ooh the irony! Posted Image Says the person who is on here nearly 24 hours a day!

You are only correct that I don't have a wife - all the rest of your post is wrong though - nothing new there of course...

Oh dear, hit a nerve?

Yes, some catch you, 7 nights a week in your room posting lots of words that say nothing worth a toss.

As for me, I love being on here, just because I can.

Night night. :) :) ;)

Shares I Sky fell by 10% yesterday, that'll make them think.

Interesting to see what they will try to come up with to recover this as at very least this will leave a big gap in the schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

I've already done some experimenting with laptop viewing on sport nor shown on TV whistling.gif , decent enough quality to allow me to hook up to the TV and be happy as Larry. thumbup2.gif

I just moved house last week and i have ordered sky for my new place. They gave me entertainment package, movies and sports for £44 for 9 months when the sports go up to the normal price for the last 3 (season over)

I think its safe to say they are panicking

I think they might well be panicking as I'm sure they will have had plenty of concerned customers.

This will become a deluge as the current deal ends.

Certainly for me Champions League football is a major reason I keep Sky ,the options to watch any game and the coverage is second to none.

Aye, I hate watching some of the best players I the world, scoring great goals and magnificent crowds all watching shite. whistling.gif

You get the occasional good game,usually involving a British team,but apart from that you get more excitement watching chess.

Only on Champions League nights.

PS.Why is it called the Champions League?

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

I can't be arsed getting into Champions blah blah blah, I'm only interested in the football.

Out of 64 games played so far only 3 0-0 matches.

I could trot out stats all day to counter your view, stick to your opinion, but I doubt you watch a lot of the matches. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint