Saints V Celtic Lunchtime Sun 5 Jan

Their laziness is evidenced by their performance in the entire season so far, not just the second half on Sunday. I am certain that if St Mirren had an arse-biter on the staff, rather than a psychologist, then we might get somewhere. Celtic train harder, that's why they win.

Is it silly season or did you just make that up? bangin.gif

Their laziness is evidenced by their performance in the entire season so far, not just the second half on Sunday. I am certain that if St Mirren had an arse-biter on the staff, rather than a psychologist, then we might get somewhere. Celtic train harder, that's why they win.

Taking piss.

Danny Lennon is a total fitness freak.

And you found this out how? It's difficult to debate with someone who knows all!

Of course it's got f**k all to do with the fact that they've got a budget which is huge compared to us and have a playing squad twice the size.whistling.gif

As far as I am aware Cheesey gets his dinner out of the Bombay Deli in Caledonia Street. Gowser revealed on the radio that he and Div Barron eat in Nando's. If I know this then surely Danny knows this and more. These half hearted semi pros were flapping about like a pub team against Celtic. The very least that they can do when representing our team is to apply whatever talent they have to its fullest.

As far as I am aware Cheesey gets his dinner out of the Bombay Deli in Caledonia Street. Gowser revealed on the radio that he and Div Barron eat in Nando's. If I know this then surely Danny knows this and more. These half hearted semi pros were flapping about like a pub team against Celtic. The very least that they can do when representing our team is to apply whatever talent they have to its fullest.

1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

You do realise that Celtic players probably eat out at times?

The place they eat, and I'll bet they don't eat there EVERY day, still makes your statement that "Celtic train harder, that's why they win" absolutely stupid.

How, exactly you KNOW they train harder is just something you made up.

How they win is probably more to do with that they are just better players, matched by salaries and transfer fees.

bye1.gif

Div Barron is going up in the world.

I usually see him in China Buffet King

As far as I am aware Cheesey gets his dinner out of the Bombay Deli in Caledonia Street. Gowser revealed on the radio that he and Div Barron eat in Nando's. If I know this then surely Danny knows this and more.

Yeah.

That will be the reason. wacko.png