Saturday Night Highlights On Youtube Instructions Here

murray street

If you want to see St Mirrens highlights at 10pm every saturday night, the instructions are as follows>>>>

1: These highlights are available to non european Ip addresses at 10pm, so go to...

www.proxfree.com

2: in the server location window click in the sub menu and choose United States East NJ (this works every week)

3: In the window next to the padlock (this means its secure) and type www.youtube.com/spfl and click on the

blue proxfree button

4: On the Spfl Youtube page choose the saints highlights and Bobs your fathers brother.

This is a safe method, however if you don't believe me I don't really give a shiny shite to be honest. dry.png sick of the constant

moaning and trolling by the usual suspects ruining this forum and really a bit bored with it all.

Interesting that they don't show the foul on Goodwin n the 1st half (but make a song and dance about Naismith's on Higginbotham - albeit it was a poor challenge). As has been mentioned elsewhere, had it been a reverse scenario, I would have put my house on Jim being sent off. Yet our player just got up and dusted himself off as opposed to trying to make a meal of it as his opponents routinly do when he makes a challenge.

Interesting that they don't show the foul on Goodwin n the 1st half (but make a song and dance about Naismith's on Higginbotham - albeit it was a poor challenge). As has been mentioned elsewhere, had it been a reverse scenario, I would have put my house on Jim being sent off. Yet our player just got up and dusted himself off as opposed to trying to make a meal of it as his opponents routinly do when he makes a challenge.

It's cos we're great Drewthumbup2.gif

lol.gif Lets draw up a list of who is against st mirren in scotland

1: BBC

2: Daily Record

3: Sunday Mail

4: Willie Miller

5: Israel

6: Willie Collum

7: Every single player in the spl hates jim goodwin and is trying to get him sent off

8: Derek Adam

9: Open all mics, doesn't matter who'se on they all hate st mirren

There is more............

Parochialism at its finest laugh.pnglaugh.png

7: Every single player in the spl hates jim goodwin and is trying to get him sent off

10:Elvis.

(9,) Especially Richard Gordon

Paulo Nutella

Craig Levein

The esspee-effell.

Spartans