Hands Up - Who Supports The Monarchy & The Masonic Lodge

Bud Bundy

For orange ( ginger ) Baisturds, And them that can't say cause it is a secret ? Who supports the union and the, Monarchy but pretends to Love your land of Birth ?

All gone quiet on this Forum ? Don't get me wrong, I know Catholic & protestant Masons, some who support the Monarchy and some who don't ?

We are all Buddie's . Come on and share !

I'm not a Mason, I'm not a Royalist, and although I am fairly proud to be Scottish I can't help but feel embarrassment at how stupid and gullible many other Scots appear to be. I can't get my head around those who think it's Scottish to wear a kilt to any occasion. I can't get my head around those who would wear white woollen socks with black shoes to a wedding. I can't understand those who take a nationalistic pride in Irn Bru. And I definitely cannot understand those who think that Independence takes the form of using someone elses currency, someone elses monarchy, letting them control interest rates and inflation, relying on someone else to devise your laws and defend your shores and doing all of this with less power and authority than you have had for the past 300 years.

I'm not a Mason, I'm not a Royalist, and although I am fairly proud to be Scottish I can't help but feel embarrassment at how stupid and gullible many other Scots appear to be. I can't get my head around those who think it's Scottish to wear a kilt to any occasion. I can't get my head around those who would wear white woollen socks with black shoes to a wedding. I can't understand those who take a nationalistic pride in Irn Bru. And I definitely cannot understand those who think that Independence takes the form of using someone elses currency, someone elses monarchy, letting them control interest rates and inflation, relying on someone else to devise your laws and defend your shores and doing all of this with less power and authority than you have had for the past 300 years.

I, salute your impotence Sir, I recognise you have a grown up family and a girlfriend, That say's it all about you lard Arse ? You can't keep a stable relationship with the mother of your children, Yet you expect the one's who have to follow, Your diatribe ? Do me a favour small nut's - away and master debate to Margaret Thatcher's corspe ! snore.gif

I, salute your impotence Sir, I recognise you have a grown up family and a girlfriend, That say's it all about you lard Arse ? You can't keep a stable relationship with the mother of your children, Yet you expect the one's who have to follow, Your diatribe ? Do me a favour small nut's - away and master debate to Margaret Thatcher's corspe ! snore.gif

Dear oh dear! :rolleyes:

So open up a thread and then appeal for folk to respond to it then rip the pish out of them when they do. You sound like a really clever guy. You can f**k off onto ignore wae the rest of the clowns and the trolls on here ya diddy.

I've had him on ignore for ages but the heading on this thread compelled me to read it. What a mistake but I should have known better. I'm amazed he hasn't been gently led off into the setting sun long before now.

I've had him on ignore for ages but the heading on this thread compelled me to read it. What a mistake but I should have known better. I'm amazed he hasn't been gently led off into the setting sun long before now.

A nice drive and a wee lie down sounds just the ticket but putting him on ignore will be good enough. He really is an attention seeking dry ride of a guy.

Guest TPAFKATS

You don't understand much do you.

FFS! I try to ignore Dickie and you keep putting a plumbers spanner in the works by quoting the plumbing spanner as he plumbs the depths.

It appears the only intelligent, non gullible scot is the one who I try to ignore. Well, in his own small mind anyway! !fish.gif