Bad Defending

He possibly does, but he looks like he'll struggle in his career after being thrown into the deep end with our team, no senior player to learn his trade off either. He currently isn't good enough for first choice left back, but squad management means he's our only choice

We were spoiled last season by having a left back who was so good in a one-on-one situation. More often than not, if Kelly's left one-on-one with a winger, the cross will come in.

He's often left far too exposed by his midfield in fairness to him though and he's shown himself to be as big a threat as Dummett going forward.

Kelly is a good prospect. The one thing I think he needs to work on is pushing the attacker wide. Too often he allows him to cut inside and drive into the box.

Delighted we have decent young players like him coming through the ranks. Give me him before Danny Grainger and Mo Camara any day of the week.

Kelly is a good prospect. The one thing I think he needs to work on is pushing the attacker wide. Too often he allows him to cut inside and drive into the box.

Delighted we have decent young players like him coming through the ranks. Give me him before Danny Grainger and Mo Camara any day of the week.

ive asked this question before.....who is responsible for this?

The defence has shipped a lot of goals, but it's been its complete inability to hold out when we're on course to secure points that's been more of a problem. In the 16 games we've gone ahead in this season we've lost 5 of them. Ross County have lost 3 out of 15 from a winning position, Partick 2 out of 15.

Also, look at how often we've conceded late goals when we've been in a drawing or winning position:

1-2 Partick (81, 84)

1-1 Aberdeen (85)

1-2 Killie (90)

0-1 Aberdeen (80)

1-2 Ross Country (83)

2-3 Dundee Utd (79, 84, 90)

We've got no character at the back. Weak as pish.

Lennon had the chance to sort it in January but actually worsened the situation by getting rid of a couple of experienced defenders who, you know, might actually come in useful in a dogfight (as Alan Archibald seems to have discovered). 3 of the above capitulations have happened since then, in the last 7 games in fact. As pressure builds even further I fear the worst.

Edited by Julian Banjos