Who Should Stay Or Go?

Well now the speculation is over and Mr Lennon has left the building who do you think should remain on the playing side out of the current players?

I would like to see permanent contracts only no disrespect to Newton or his team mate Dummett but I would like to see 100% saints players. DLs best business IMO was the signings of Wylde and McGinnn, pushed us over the line at the end and pitched in with some top performances and effort.

Not sure about Goodwin, great guy etc but as Ricky Gillies said no sympathy. We need our captain on the park playing not suspended. Would love to see Kelly and Naismith stay, both have came on to show they can be part of our future (Wilson and Clarke anyone?)....

Whoever stays or joins I hope to see us improve on the legacy that DL has left and hopefully with a board that matches the fans ambitions......a top six place? Why are we not aiming top 3?? That's where we used to be fighting, not bottom 3.

Edited by stuartcos1970

Well now the speculation is over and Mr Lennon has left the building who do you think should remain on the playing side out of the current players?

I would like to see permanent contracts only no disrespect to Newton or his team mate Dummett but I would like to see 100% saints players. DLs best business IMO was the signings of Wylde and McGinnn, pushed us over the line at the end and pitched in with some top performances and effort.

Not sure about Goodwin, great guy etc but as Ricky Gillies said no sympathy. We need our captain on the park playing not suspended. Would love to see Kelly and Naismith stay, both have came on to show they can be part of our future (Wilson and Clarke anyone?)....

Whoever stays or joins I hope to see us improve on the legacy that DL has left and hopefully with a board that matches the fans ambitions......a top six place? Why are we not aiming top 3?? That's where we used to be fighting, not bottom 3.

Look if you crying out for attention drop the pishy font and and pontificate on things you know little about.

That's how the form book goes here.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Kelly and Naismith both signed new deals recently and will be at the club next season bar big offers.

Jim Goodwin deserves a new deal he has been very important to us this year.

Turning our back on loan deals would be absolute insanity, Connor Newton scored the winning goal in the league cup final and ever though he hasn't been consistent this season has still been an important player, same with Paul last season.

Wylde has not had enough game time to say he's been one of the best bits of business we will see that next season

We can aim for a top 3 absolutely but then again we could also 'aim' to win the champions league couldn't we? bangin.gif

McLean has publicly stated that he wants to move to Engerland and I do not think there is a shortage of interested parties. And the New Team could not afford the compensation. SG confirmed tonight that St Mirren are due compensation for Kenny when he goes.

McLean has publicly stated that he wants to move to Engerland and I do not think there is a shortage of interested parties. And the New Team could not afford the compensation. SG confirmed tonight that St Mirren are due compensation for Kenny when he goes.

Unfortunately, the compensation levels are wildly different.

If he goes to England or abroad, we are due a tidy £350k, but if he ended up at Sevco or elsewhere in Scotland, since he's within the same association, we'll only get £50k.

It's in our interests, as much as Kenny's that he plays on England next season.