Nobody Cares About The Final

shull

He beat Fernando Verdasco who is a good player. Not Shite by anyones standards. By the way, are you on holiday this week Shull? Coz thats about 100 threads youve started the day.

How many have been decent threads, let me guess, eh!!!

By the way, are you on holiday this week Shull? Coz thats about 100 threads youve started the day.

Unfortunately for me it's been quiet in the Taxis. Fortunately for aw yoos, i've been passing my time on the Forum while waiting on a hire.

Andy has just beaten some dude 3 sets to hee haw.

He's in the quarter finals now.

COME ON ANDY !

I watched that game tonight. I thought Andy played well especially when you consider he has played 3 days in a row ( due to that 5 set match in the previous round being held over )

I do not think we will see him win this slam. Nadal looks fresh and I think this is his to lose.

Murray will float about in the top 10 this year I think and not so sure we will see him win a slam in 2014

Any thoughts ?

I watched that game tonight. I thought Andy played well especially when you consider he has played 3 days in a row ( due to that 5 set match in the previous round being held over )

I do not think we will see him win this slam. Nadal looks fresh and I think this is his to lose.

Murray will float about in the top 10 this year I think and not so sure we will see him win a slam in 2014

Any thoughts ?

Djokovic and Nadal will share the remaining slams between them.

There will be no Murray win this season.

Edited by oscar

Any thoughts ?

Nadal has back problems and will be tested bt andy in the semi's and could go either way

Djokovic should win the french

Murray will retain Wimbledon

Any thoughts ?

What r u on about? Between Murray, Djokovic and Nadal, they are the 3 best players in the world. How does that constitute FLOATING ABOUT? That to me states that he has just as good a chance as the others to win the slams. Afer all, all it takes is the luck of the draw and what not to get to the final without having to play either player and he certainly has enough in his locker to beat anyone else in the world. The reason Nadal always wins the French is cause he loves the surface. Who knows maybe in 4 years time Murray might have 2-3 wimbledon titles due to the surface also as he is probably best suited as the foreigners dont really play on grass at any other time of the year. Who knows.

Great player though he is , I just don't see him winning a slam this year.

As for what I'm on about ? I see him floating around the top 10 ?

He is currently 8th , so it was a fair comment.

Love to see him win them all of course , but can't see it happening.

Great player though he is , I just don't see him winning a slam this year.

As for what I'm on about ? I see him floating around the top 10 ?

He is currently 8th , so it was a fair comment.

Love to see him win them all of course , but can't see it happening.

I think you will find that although he is 8th at present, this is due to him being out injured for most of the year. He is better than everyone above him with the ecception of Djokovic and Nadal. Once you add in the points he will get for reaching where he is in the French just now plus more if he goes any further plus the points he will rack up for getting to you would expect the semis of Wimbers then he will almost certainly shoot back up to at least 3rd again.

I think you will find that although he is 8th at present, this is due to him being out injured for most of the year. He is better than everyone above him with the ecception of Djokovic and Nadal. Once you add in the points he will get for reaching where he is in the French just now plus more if he goes any further plus the points he will rack up for getting to you would expect the semis of Wimbers then he will almost certainly shoot back up to at least 3rd again.

While there is an element of truth in this but since his injury he has played 9 tournaments (Not counting the Davis Cup) since his surgery and has a pretty poor set of stats. 21/9 is very poor and has lost to many players outside the top 10.

I watched him play Nadal in the Italian tournament and while he lost the match the 1st set was the best I have seen him play for a very long time.

He'll have to have some wins in the remaining slams to overtake Federer (4) & Wawrinka (3) before the end of the season to finish 3rd.

IF he gets back to his best for he could win a slam but he's still looking for someone to replace Lendl and I feel he needs a strong coach to get the best out of him.

Edited by faraway saint

It's been better today. Stopping for a scrambled egg roll and a milky coffee now.

I love scrambled egg but for some reason I don't think it works in a roll. Maybe it's just me.

I've to phone my GP after half eleven and I know she's going to give me a rollicking about my cholesterol level. It's 5-2 which ain't too bad but I've got bad lipids whatever the f**k that is. I've just had a few crackers and cheese and the wife gave me hell about it. I know my weaknesses. Beer and cheese are right up there.