Referendum - It's Over

faraway saint

Here it is, a nice thread to help people reconcile their differences, a place to remind us we're all Scots and leave the bitterness that slowly crept into the great Referendum thread.

Whatever the result, it's shown we are a great country and we can continue to be great.

Scotland, gods country.

This is a once in a generation chance to improve life in Scotland, by the time another one comes around I'm liable to be senile, if we lose I'll be bitter for as long as my mind holds out. argue.gif

This is a once in a generation chance to improve life in Scotland, by the time another one comes around I'm liable to be senile, if we lose I'll be bitter for as long as my mind holds out. argue.gif

See, let it all out, breath...............................feel better? clap.gif

TBH I think, if the above post is anything to go by, senility might have already crept in. whistling.gif

Keep yerself free tomorrow, just after 7:00am, a few one way trips to Erskine bridge, you'll be able to finish early, good tips guaranteed. lol.gif

Cannae wait, cab filled to the brim with fuel and raring to go.

Got a hosepipe and hire of car if some are scared of heights.