Serious Question?

Lord Pityme

To the four or five posters (who I assume are adults?) who continually blight various topics of discussion just to troll me. Why do you do it?

Are you getting a hard on from it? Do you know how silly it looks on topics about our club which most are interested in? Haven't you got lives?

If you don't like what i post on a topic about the club or whatever then start a new thread here and troll away till yir hearts content.

Otherwise you are just spoiling interesting threads for other people and thats just poor form.

So go on I'll start it for yir wee gang if you like... "Och thon LP chap... Och Somner9.... Och Tony... Och 10000 hours.... Och Rea and how lovely he is.... Etc...etc..."

There now stay here till mummy gets back and dinnae talk to strangers or even rangers!

So you only want folk who agree with what you say to reply to your posts? You want a "discussion" about topics between like minded individuals, not debates between people with differing opinions about the validity of claims that are made? You want to be able to say what you like without any dissent?

I'll say it before Dorothy does - that's a bit like the Nazis, is it not. :whistle:jerrry

Discussion, debate, disagreement, dissent all the D's are good... Its the constant trolling and abuse by adults about anything other than the discussion i don't get.

While I've not always agreed with Lord Pityme, he has a point about the behaviour of some people on here. If I read a post I will base it on what the context of the post is and not who the poster was. Unfortunately there are too many folk on here who look to see who has made the post first and if they don't like the sound of that person for whatever reason or they have disagreed with them in the past they just let themselves get all uptight and frothing at the mouth before hitting "reply" to post a load of nonsense and personal abuse that doesn't even mean anything half of the time. If people aren't prepared to actually read what other people have posted they shouldn't bother replying or maybe internet forums are not suited to their personalities and make-up. A complete stranger to this website who didn't know a lot about St. Mirren and Football wouldn't believe that the majority of people on here all support the same football team. They probably just wouldn't understand the mentality of a lot of so called "adults" who attend football matches and how they can get so upset about twenty-two men kicking a ball around the field and how for ninety minutes they shout all kinds of embarrassing nonsense before coming on here full of drink acting as though they have just lost a close member of the family.

Edited by iTony

If I read a post I will base it on what the context of the post is and not who the poster was. Unfortunately there are too many folk on here who look to see who has made the post first and if they don't like the sound of that person for whatever reason or they have disagreed with them in the past they just let themselves get all uptight and frothing at the mouth before hitting "reply" to post a load of nonsense and personal abuse that doesn't even mean anything half of the time. If people aren't prepared to actually read what other people have posted they shouldn't bother replying or maybe internet forums are not suited to their personalities and make-up.

If Carlsberg did irony.........they still wouldn't even get close to this masterpiece.

Naw, it isnae.

I'm probably just disagreeing with you because of who you are. smile.png

I think we'll have to start using the plural 'yous' in this kind of post just in case there really are loads of ambidextrous posters. Something like that anyway.