The Drinks Cabinet

Seaside Nipper

Well presently this looks like a two bottle evening , at least.

Presently it's a Spanish Rioja, two thirds done already, with another waiting , breathing. I might even decant it.

As a back up I have few Amber bottles pending an Ardmore waiting to knock me out.

Thanks Saints, for the hangover that's lasting for a few weeks now

I've got a nice bottle of Washington State 'Canoe Ridge' red in the kitchen, and six bottles of Sam Adams and a couple of German Erdinger beers chilling in the fridge. They are staying put. Fcuked if I'm going to waste them 'drowning my sorrows' over St Mirren.

As Herbie alluded to in a recent post he made, he doesn't feel angry, just apathetic. Me too. Might crack open the bottle of red while enjoying a nice home-made burger next weekend, or somesuch. Not wasting it on that mob in the kiddies pirate costumes masquerading as home strips.

Edited by pozbaird

I've got a nice bottle of Washington State 'Canoe Ridge' red in the kitchen, and six bottles of Sam Adams and a couple of German Erdinger beers chilling in the fridge. They are staying put. Fcuked if I'm going to waste them 'drowning my sorrows' over St Mirren.

As Herbie alluded to in a recent post he made, he doesn't feel angry, just apathetic. Me too. Might crack open the bottle of red while enjoying a nice home-made burger next weekend, or somesuch. Not wasting it on that mob in the kiddies pirate costumes masquerading as home strips.

I agree 100% I am usually at this stage of the season giving it AAAAAH we'll do this!!! MON THE MIRREN!!! FULL OF FIGHT...................this year............MEH

How I wish I could have a drink to night as I'm feeling hellish miserable like the rest of us. Im at work so coffee or tea for the past five weeks.

Told the medic I am having sleeping problems due to noise. So the medic gave me a sleeping tablet so at least I can get knocked out.

Cant believe how bad Saints make me feel.

Dad are you up there listening , ya bugger put me on this path of misery

Having spent the day dressed as Mrs Bown in public at the Hydro to make a friend's birthday memorable, I have earned this feckin drink!!!!

Dressed as Mrs Brown ! the hooded apron that got you removed from Facebook - do you have any slightly normal clothes in your wardrobe ?

Having spent the day dressed as Mrs Bown in public at the Hydro to make a friend's birthday memorable, I have earned this feckin drink!!!!

Aye, and unfortunately I have seen photographic evidence. Possibly the most disconcerting and troubling sight I have ever witnessed, along with the 2010 League Cup final, Hammarby, the bib strip, and frankly everything to do with Season 2014/15.... The board, the managers, the signings, the strip, the home results, the league position, the cup exits, the atmosphere, the likely endgame.....

That aside, what a honey. Doing anything this Saturday doll?

Ffs, I'm ruff as a badgers arse this morning. Hangover actually stopping me from sleeping it off, f**k

Been a while since I've felt quite as hungover.

Heh hoh, start again later today as there's a cheeky wee Monday holiday deserving some respect.

aye just keep going if ye feel that bad haha. I don't get hangovers woohoo!!! I have yet to decide if today is a wine or whisky today tho will no doubt start with a pint :-)

I am going to my first ever baby shower - apparently the mum gets lots of pressies and it's an excuse for the rest of us to get a bit merry............ok then if I must :-)