Next Season Away Days

Our furthest journey will be Dumfries, about an hour and a half drive away from Paisley.

Contrast with this season where we had two highland teams, two Dundee teams and Aberdeen. Certainly going to be a far cheaper fuel bill for travelling fans :)

In Scotland we do have an extensive rail network so you can in fact get the train to every away game should you wish.

An easier alternative may be to get the train to Paisley and then wander round to Cafe Borgia where beer is indeed on sale. From that public house you can get a thing called a supporters bus to every away game thus totally negating the need for your horseless carriage.

Save yourself the fossil fuel and help save the planet at the same time!!!!!

Last ferry in the winter months is 19.30 Tom that's why certain games would need to take the car to ensure I catch the last ferry

I'll get to both Morton, both Dumbarton. At least one or hopefully both Falkirk, Alloa. One Easter Road and Livi. I'll try for Dumfries and Kirkcaldy.

Ibrox is a no go area unless we're going there to win the league.

I find the place a bit different from the Parkhead experience as in stewards not on your back to sit down.

10 min from Paisley park the car in Asda. There is a wee club just up from the round about 50p to get in, always been made welcome though that will be getting a miss due to the new laws.

For me the fans are the 13th man a good vocal support can make all the difference.

I find the place a bit different from the Parkhead experience as in stewards not on your back to sit down.

10 min from Paisley park the car in Asda. There is a wee club just up from the round about 50p to get in, always been made welcome though that will be getting a miss due to the new laws.

For me the fans are the 13th man a good vocal support can make all the difference.

Who's the 12th Man mate? You on the beers tonight?

Obviously disappointed to not be in the top flight but quite looking forward to the chance of visiting previously uncharted territory. Will see how things fit in with the NUFC fixture list. Dumfries isn't a bad journey from here, while Edinburgh and Kirkcaldy are straight up the east coast line by train. A drive to the likes of Alloa/Livi' won't be any worse than previous treks i've made to Dundee and Perth. Should be an adventure. Don't want to stay in that division for long though, provided we move upwards that is.