Kieron Tierney And Paul Mcmullan

rjh

Do we really need any more kids.

Cos you'll never win anything with kids?

What we need is quality players. Age doesn't matter.

Charlie Adam was 19 when we signed him.

Joe Thomson is described as being able to play on the wing, scores and creates goals, best supporting the strikers and getting crosses into the box.

Sounds good to me...

I was told that the Celtic player coming to St Mirren on loan was in the squad for the Dukla Prague friendly yesterday and that it wasn't Tierney, Donnelly, O'Connell or Fisher. Leaving Joe Thomson, Jamie Lindsay and Aiden Nesbitt

Aiden Nesbitt would be a good signing, Jamie Lindsay is a centre mid and don't know about Thomson.

Nesbitt appears to be an attacking wide midfielder. Lindsay appears to be a midfield holding player.

As we have already signed Carswell, if we are to sign any if these boys then I would suspect it would more likely be Nesbitt or Thomson.

McMullan & either Thomson or Nesbitt playing wide of Steven Thompson with Gow or Agnew playing behind them might be the plan...

Yep, a modern day Jackie Copland required to keep the youngsters right or even a Tommy the 'tache Turner or Andy Millen type figure to lead at the back.

Agreed but where do you find those type of players in todays Scottish Football.

Edited by stevie-dee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...