Pre-Season Training Begins

Think we might have another guy on trial too. Can see the full range of pictures in the system at work and while I'm assuming most of the unfamiliar faces are youngsters, there's an older looking guy with shaved hair I don't recognise. Sorry that's not much use but that takes the trialist count to four.

Seems strange if McGinn is'nt training with us, no-ones gonna want to sign him if he's weeks behind on pre season training.

Nothing stopping him from taking in pre-season with any club. He's a free agent and can train with whoever he wants, perhaps with a view to that club offering him a deal (obviously that would still be subject to us receiving compensation).

Nothing stopping him from taking in pre-season with any club. He's a free agent and can train with whoever he wants, perhaps with a view to that club offering him a deal (obviously that would still be subject to us receiving compensation).

I meant it's strange that he hasn't chose to train with us since as far as I know he isn't training with anyone else.

Maybe still injured from speargate??

Unless he's bed ridden, I seriously doubt his injury stopped him from turning up at the fitness assessment.

Sadly it looks like a young player getting poor advice from people who should know better.

Edited by FTOF