Pre-Season Training Begins

Shull, I'm st mirren through and through, no ifs no buts no maybes. I have no interest in rangers in a supporter capacity, but your complete insistence on highlighting newco, oldco, sevco, newcunto, is borderline embarrassing. Rangers went bust, that's a fact, but the 'new' Rangers, is still Rangers, same fans, same stadium, same trophies won. You can get into the politics of what names registered at companies house all you want, but it won't change anything. It is posters like you who stop people like me from writing anything on this forum because of narrow minded juvenile responses! This forum is for St mirren fans, voicing St mirren related opinions, Rangers, celtic, and the rest have no business on here, you have a lot of free time on your hands, given you've posted 100 times a day since the website was launched, try channeling that time into decent, coherent, somewhat relevant statements!!!

Well done Shullclap.gif

Shull, I'm st mirren through and through, no ifs no buts no maybes. I have no interest in rangers in a supporter capacity, but your complete insistence on highlighting newco, oldco, sevco, newcunto, is borderline embarrassing. Rangers went bust, that's a fact, but the 'new' Rangers, is still Rangers, same fans, same stadium, same trophies won. You can get into the politics of what names registered at companies house all you want, but it won't change anything. It is posters like you who stop people like me from writing anything on this forum because of narrow minded juvenile responses! This forum is for St mirren fans, voicing St mirren related opinions, Rangers, celtic, and the rest have no business on here, you have a lot of free time on your hands, given you've posted 100 times a day since the website was launched, try channeling that time into decent, coherent, somewhat relevant statements!!!

SH!TE!!!

Don't know how many times i need to say that the knobs who are faraway and shull totally ruin the forum....if div had a pair oh baws he would have banned them..instead looks like he's tea bagging them....

Knobs help open doors , others can then follow :P

Now back on topic ....