New Paisley Business

Tam M

I know I'm asking for trouble posting this on a football forum....

The Mrs and myself are opening a Salon in Paisley (21 Broomlands Street).

We're having an opening day next Saturday, would be great to see a lot of buddies. We've went with a black white and red colour scheme.

There will be free champagne, free snacks and free Face painting so bring the kids as well.

There's a competition on our Facebook page to win 2x £50 vouchers and there will be opportunities to win another two on the day. (Treat the Mrs for free)

Facebook - The Image Lounge

I must warn you however there is a £50 joining fee and a £10 monthly membership before you get your hair cut. ;)

We do Gents hair as well so it's not all about the ladies.

Cheers

I know I'm asking for trouble posting this on a football forum....

The Mrs and myself are opening a Salon in Paisley (21 Broomlands Street).

We're having an opening day next Saturday, would be great to see a lot of buddies. We've went with a black white and red colour scheme.

There will be free champagne, free snacks and free Face painting so bring the kids as well.

There's a competition on our Facebook page to win 2x £50 vouchers and there will be opportunities to win another two on the day. (Treat the Mrs for free)

Facebook - The Image Lounge

I must warn you however there is a £50 joining fee and a £10 monthly membership before you get your hair cut. ;)

We do Gents hair as well so it's not all about the ladies.

Cheers

What the discount for your baldy auld dad and your auld grey hair mother ? Shame we will miss it next week due to us having plenty of cheap Portuguese beers drinks_cheers.gif in us at that time but all the best anyway thumbup2.gif but when did Carol become a Mrs ?

What the discount for your baldy auld dad and your auld grey hair mother ? Shame we will miss it next week due to us having plenty of cheap Portuguese beers drinks_cheers.gif in us at that time but all the best anyway thumbup2.gif but when did Carol become a Mrs ?

No discount as you can pick up a polish for a few quid so it'll be cheap enough for you. Ok.. Mrs to be then. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind words. Pleased to say the Opening went really well. Gent Cuts are £5 Tuesday's and Wednesday's if you are in the area. :)

How much if you're not in the area?

Glad it went well,good luck.