Going Down Your Lordship - Aka Farewell Type Eulogy

Seaside Nipper

Lord Sewel has chucked it.bye1.gif

FFS what makes him a Fall guy, drug fuelled romps with prostitutes and allegedly bedding some BBC sort, thought that was fairly standard behaviour for his crew.

I'd like to know who the happily married BBC lady was , just to erm satisfy my licence fee paying curiosity of course

I caught a snippet of the news on a TV, which showed him slagging off Cameron as the.....

....worst PM ever- facile, slippery, a lightweight, he shoots from the hip. He's an appalling PM....

I'm sure no one would have clyped on him to thePM and that even if they did, then Cameron would ignore it...

And even if he didn't ignore it he wouldn't want anyone to get at Sewel, would he...? :rolleyes:

Dunno if that's how he spells Sewell...?

ETA: according to The Sun (and wiki) there IS only one L in the surname.

John Buttifant (!) Sewel.

Edited by bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

Politician caught in undercover sting wearing a bra, snorting coke and 'romping' with prostitutes.

The real story might be his sexism and racism but it's a very British sex scandal.

Oh and a reminder to Osborne from Murdoch...

I see Cameron is reiterating his intentions to increase the number of lords from the current number of 800 to a possible 1000, whilst cutting the number of MP's from 650 to 600.

Apparently because the Lib Dems are now in opposition, the poor tory lords are outnumbered.

Edited by FTOF

Lord Sewel has chucked it.:byebye

FFS what makes him a Fall guy, drug fuelled romps with prostitutes and allegedly bedding some BBC sort, thought that was fairly standard behaviour for his crew.

I'd like to know who the happily married BBC lady was , just to erm satisfy my licence fee paying curiosity of course

Aye theres no many of us left, they've taken the fun out 'hanging with the peers'!

Guest TPAFKATS

I see Cameron is reiterating his intentions to increase the number of lords from the current number of 800 to a possible 1000, whilst cutting the number of MP's from 650 to 600.

Apparently because the Lib Dems are now in opposition, the poor tory lords are outnumbered.

So that's what this is deflecting from!

Lord Sewel has chucked it.bye1.gif

Div.

Lord Sewel has chucked it.:byebye

I thought their standard behaviour was more like , pederastry . .